=15=

Kendall's POV
"Are you serious? No I don't think I've seen anything funnier than that!" I tell Harry after he shows me some of the funny memes he was saving on his phone before taking another drink of my margarita.

"Okay fine! I believe you now." Harry rolls his eyes and I laugh as I put down my glass before looking back up to him.

I suddenly felt weird, not weird, a familiar feeling when I catch Harry's eyes looking straight at mine. I gulp down the liquid that I hold for a second before sitting back and looking away.

"So how have you been Kendall?" Harry asks and I chuckle as I shrug my shoulders finally looking back at him.

"Still the same- actually no! I'm a single mom now!" I exclaim at the realization and Harry laughs as he takes another sip of his beer before putting it back down on the counter.

"No honestly, how have you been after we decided to go on different paths?" He asks me again and I suddenly felt uncomfortable and I could feel the heat of the alcohol running from my chest to my neck. I can't lie, I've had a-little too much of margarita.

"Mad." I answer him and he frowns.

"Why are you mad?" He continues.

"Cause we're not together anymore... cause Aqua doesn't have a complete family anymore... cause I still love you and would want to continue what we had before... do you want me to go on?" I ask as I feel confident enough to say whatever I am feeling right now. I don't care, he's Harry, he's my husband and I know him very well enough.

Harry sighs, a face that I've seen so many times. He's troubled.

"Kendall you know we can't ..." Harry breathily says as I frown and shake my head.

"What do you mean we can't?" I ask him confused.

"I got Camille. We're together now and I love her." He tells me and I wanted to slap the shit out of him after hearing those words.

And then thats when I realized it.

He never stopped loving her.

I suddenly laughed. Harry looks at me confused. I couldn't even tell what his face was actually because it was getting blurry now.

I then felt hot streaks on my cheeks and next thing I knew, I was sobbing.

"Kendall, baby what's wrong?" He asks and I hissed at the nickname he just called me. I shake my head as I try to swat my tears away but fails miserably.

"I... I just realized something?"I say but it came out as a question. I stopped touching my cheeks and placed down my hands clasped together on the counter.

"You.. you never stopped loving Camille right?" I say to him and his face runs cold. I burst into another set of tears as my suspicion was validated.

How the fuck am I supposed to feel now. Where was I during these past few years? Was I ever loved? How could he tell me he loves me when he's stuck with that part of his life where he's fucking with a french girl. How could I ever top that one off where he wrote a whole album about that experiences with her and told me before that she really influenced his way of living. Where was I?

"Kendall, you know its not like that."

"The fuck am I supposed to know Harry? Did you even really love me?"

"Yes Kendall! and I still love you! It's just that when you used to love someone, it's easier for you to bring that feeling again when you see them." He explains and I shake my head.

"So you're telling me that even if we didn't break up at all and were completely fine and you suddenly see her, you're gonna throw away everything because you used to love her? even worse, still love her?"

"Kendall..." Harry shakes his head as different emotions run past his face. I smile, letting out a quiet chuckle before grabbing the glass and finishing it off.

I slam it down before getting up from the chair.

"Go home now Harry. I'm sure she's waiting for you." I tell him and turn around as I walk away from him. He mumbles my name a couple more times but I don't have the energy anymore. I don't have any energy left to find out if did he really love me or was it everything just for a moment?