Zouis - Doctor's Appointment

A/N Sorry I haven't been posting any chapters my laptop broke but I got a new one so I will try and update at least once a week maybe more. If anyone has any requests, either comment it or send me a message and I will try and get it up as fast as I can - Kisses Ellie :) x

Louis is 19 and Zayn is 24 Ɛ>

Zayn's POV

Patients have been in and out of my office all day. I look up at the clock and see the time is 5.15pm which means I have one more patient until home time, where I can get into my nice warm bed...

There's a knock on my door and I realise that my last patient is here. His profile is sent through onto my screen and I tell him to come in.

In walked the prettiest lad I have ever seen. His blue eyes staring right into mine as he took a seat opposite. Brown hair swept to one side of his forehead and held in place with a little hairspray. My breath hitches in my throat as I try to speak. "Erm...uh hi Louis. I'm Dr Malik and I will be performing your check-up today. Are there any problems that we should be aware of?" I ask trying to contain myself. He looks up shyly while nodding his head slightly. "Yeah. Icantgethardanymore." He said speedily. "Sorry I didn't catch that what did you say?" 

The small boy in front of me sighs and speaks slower. " I said I can't get hard anymore. My girlfriend gives me blowjobs all the time but I never get off. I don't understand what's wrong".

Louis' POV 

I finish telling my doctor the problem but I can't stop thinking how hot he is. His hazel eyes staring intensely like he was actually listening to me. A single strand of hair falls onto his forehead and I focus on that. God that piece of hair could choke me. What the fuck are you on about, Louis?

"Hello? Are you okay?" Dr Malik asks me concerned. I blush furiously. 

"Yes, Sir I'm okay." I watch his eyebrows raise in a surprised manner. 

"As I was saying Louis, I may have found the cause but I need to run a few tests to be sure. Is that alright?" I nod my head but realise he probably needs verbal consent. "Ye-yeah that's fine"

He flashes his million-dollar smile and nods. Then he looks serious. "It's important if you feel uncomfortable in any way or you want me to stop you tell me straight away okay?"

"I understand Dr Malik"

He chuckles, "Zayn's fine darling".

"Oh okay sorry" 

"Right if you could just lie on the bed and pull your trousers down. If you feel exposed, don't be shy to place the sheet over your bottom half until I conduct the exam. You may feel a cold sensation around your anus but all I am doing is testing your prostate reaction." He says. I nod and follow his instructions. Like Zayn said there was a cold gel placed around my arsehole and he entered a gloved finger into it. It stung a bit but manageable. He pushed in a bit further curving his finger till he hit a sensitive spot inside me and I let out a moan. 

Embarrassment fills my body as I realised my doctor heard me moan in pleasure. Zayn notices because he strokes my leg softly saying " Shshsh it's okay that was meant to happen. The prostate is a very sensitive part of a man but it is the main pleasure point." For some reason hearing him say this was turning me on. "Do you want me to continue? I can stop if you want" Zayn asks. As he said that, his fingers hit that spot again and I let out a loud moan. 

Zayn's POV

"N-No please keep going. Please Zayn" he moaned. I felt him clench around my fingers and all I could think about is how it would feel around my dick. I curved my fingers again while thrusting them in and out of his tight hole. He was close I could feel him clenching over and over, I sped up my fingers knowing he could spill any minute. I shouldn't be doing this with a patient but it feels so right. At first, it was an actual prostate exam but when he mentioned he couldn't get hard anymore I figured he might be gay but didn't know or something. 

I could see his dick stood up against his stomach. It was a burning red, precum leaking. After a few more thrusts, the small boy in front of me cums untouched. He let out a loud whine as he came. My dick straining against my black jeans is very visible and Louis looks down at it in awe. "Do you want to suck it babe?" I say, palming myself slightly. "Yes please," he says while getting on his knees in front of me. 

He unzips my jeans and pulls them past my knees. I moan as the pressure on my cock is released and his hand starts moving over my boxers. "Stop teasing baby." 

My boner hits my stomach when Louis pulls my boxers down to join my jeans. Pumping his hand a few times Louis looks up at me innocently before he takes me in his mouth. I grip his hair and pull slightly. He rolls his tongue around my tip at the perfect angle where I feel myself growing close already. "Can I fuck your mouth babe?" He moans around my dick and nods his head. I start thrusting slightly until he grabs my hand on his head and pushes his head all the way down. Taking the hint, I thrust harder and faster until he is gagging and spluttering. 

"Such a slut for me. Aren't you baby? Wanting me to fuck your mouth until you gag around me" I moan. I feel myself growing close then Louis rolled his tongue around the bottom of my dick and I spill into his throat. I grab the bed in front of me before my legs give way from the intense orgasm. 

Louis stands up and adjusts himself while I pull my jeans up and sit at my desk again. "Right Louis. I think I found the solution to your problem but it will take a few more appointments to confirm. Is that okay?" I ask. "Uh yeah, no problem. When should I come next?" he asks.

"I think next Tuesday will be fine. See you then Louis" I say as he walks out the door with a nod. 

What the fuck just happened?