Chapter 1

Lillith/Y.N- I woke up early again from My Brother coming into my room and annoying me like he dose every morning😐 *I get ready to go and help my Dad with his Mafia work* in your mind: I can't believe our Mafia family is so close to having 2nd place! Well still after Vitos family.. U don't feel anything tho im suppose to be happy for my family not think about the guy that kissed me when me and Vito was kids😂.

I helped my dad with the work files and went to help my mom too, 
my mom was cooking for my brother because my mom likes him better.😒 and all my brother was doing is sexting with his 'heos'
Not going to lie... I was jealous of my own brother😭
*after your whole family was having lunch*

Dad- Lillith we all have to talk.

Lillith-my dad just asked all my family to talk and I was kind of worried..

Dad- so Lillith all the mafia families have a Mafia ball Tomorrow.. And you are going to meet your Soon to be Husband.

Then it hit me.. I WAS GETTING FUCKING ARRANGED TO GET MARRIED TO WHO KNOWS WHO?!

My mom looked over at me and she said ' Sweetheart don't be mad at your Father... There was actually someone who send us a letter saying they want to see you.

I had tears in my eyes and my big brother noticed it and hugged me. 

Lillith- HOW COULD YOU GUYS! *I yelled with tears streaming down my eyes*

Lillith- I'm only 18 father I'm not ready..

My Father cut me off and yelled at me to go to my room, I could see tears in his eyes too...

After you go up in your room.

Your room👆

You jump into your bed still crying your eyes out like a baby

You fall asleep without eating dinner because your still mad with your family.

HI GUYS!! I know I'm probably being annoying rn but I hope you guys enjoy the story😅