Chapter 6

The next Day. (I'm so sorry😂)
Lilliths POV:

It was the next day and I woke up to Vito holding my waist with his head on my boobs. (I want this in real life🙄✋)

He was sleeping peacefully, softly snoring as I ran my fingers through his soft curly hair.

It was 7 am btw.

You slowly get out of his hold and walk to the bathroom to get fresh,

u get in the shower and start washing yourself with hot water, you look for your body wash but you don't see your bottle but u see a new bottle, (it smells like vanilla😋)

U wash up and wrap yourself in a towel and dry your hair.

After that you get out of the bathroom and see that Vito is still sleeping peacefully on the bed holding a big pillow, you go to the closet to change yourself and pick a cute outfit for the Day.

Pick whatever 1 ya'll want lol.

After getting ready you walk up to Vito sleeping and kiss his cheek,

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"good morning Baby" he said with his morning husky voice😩

"good morning Love" u said and sitting up. You were about to leave the bed again when he pulled you by your waist and hugged you snuggling he head in your neck,

"don't leave pls" he said while kissing your neck, "but I'm hungry🥺" u said (I'm so sorry if this is Cringe😩)

"OK then wait for me I'll be right back" he said before running to the bathroom, 

*8 minutes later* he came out of the bathroom going into the closet,
H

e changed into a silk red shirt and black pants.

"let's go down stairs now doll" 

(I'm so sorry sluts I don't know how to fucking write a book😭)

As we were down stairs having breakfast with his sisters and mom his mom spoke up, "Sooo ya'll had fun last night?" she said as she gave us a wink.

"Mamma possiamo parlarne più tardi, per favore? " (mom can we talk about this later please?)  Vito said us he tried to keep a straight face.

"Oh come on son you guys were so loud the w hole city probably heard you." (come on son you guys were so loud the whole city probably heard you.) his mom said as she smiled at me.

"Bueno, tengo trabajo que hacer, así que tengo que Pues tengo trabajo para hacerlo así que tengo que ir" (well I have work to do so I'll have to go bye) Vito said in Spanish.

"bye hijo te amamos" his mom said smiling as she turned to me.

"so sweetie do you understand Italian or Spanish?" mamma asked.

"I can understand both actually" I said smiling.

"Oh, non lo sapevo" (oh I didn't know that) mamma said laughing.

As we were talking after a bit I heard Maya running to me behind me and hugging me.

"slow down there Maya" I laughed looking at her.

[Maya and I were friends when I was 8 and she was 6. We been friends for 7 years after our family moved because our family were in danger.]

"can we go to the mall please!!!" she said while looking at Mamma and me.

Mayas big sister came behind her saying "what about me? I need a new dress too" Maria said rolling her eyes at Maya.

"wow bitch come your tits down" Maya sassed as she hid behind me.

"you little bitch-" Maria said while running Maya around the house cussing her out in Spanish and Italian.

"Torna qui stronzo!" (get back here you fucker!) Maria screamed at Maya still running after her.

Maya then cursed at Maria in Spanish "¡Besa a mi perra de culo!". (kiss my ass bitch!) 

But then Mamma yelled at both of them in Spanish sounding really really mad.

"¡DETÉNGASE ALLÍ MISMO, LOS DOS ANTES DE QUE YO LOS GOLPEE A LOS DOS!" (STOP RIGHT THERE BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I HIT BOTH OF YOU!)

after mamma yelled at them they both put there head down looking upset.

"now apologize BOTH OF YOU!" mamma yelled.

"I-I'm sorry Maria.." Maya said looking at Maria.

"I'm sorry too Maya..." Maria said smiling at her little sister.

A/N: OMGGG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READERS!!!! so for that there will be so ✨smut✨ coming on in in the future chapters👀. BTW I'm Not a an actual writer so my writing is really trash😂 and I'm so sorry for not updating for months. I just can't write smut for some reason without feeling cringe😭✋. Now Bye sluts😩✌️