《 Yoongi 》

Embarrassment washed over me pretty fast as I walked into the room. Six faces judging me heavily for my actions. What's worse than being judged? Oh yeah, being judged by a bunch of mafias. I could just dig a hole in the ground and live in there for the rest of my life.

Focusing on the job at hand, I quickly kneeled down in front of the man in pain. They said his name is Yoongi. "W-where does it hurt?" I cursed myself for stuttering. There was no need for that. He had his hand wrapped around his right side. "Can I see, please?" He removed his shirt for me to examine him better.

My eyes widened in shock. Are they all this muscular and hot? His clear fair skin complex stunned me. In all my years as a doctor I had never come across someone with such beautiful, clean skin. He must eat really healthy.

He leaned back on both his arms so I could take a better look at his ribs. I immediately understood the problem. He had some bruises located on his rib cage. I gently touched his ribs so I could feel if something was broken. He hissed from the pain a couple times. "You don't seem to have anything broken, but I would need to do an X-ray of your ribs. In order to rule out if you have any cracks in your bones."

I turned around to look at the guy I assumed is the leader. He looked like he wasn't really into the idea. Taking an X-ray means we have to go to my practice which can cause problems for their cover. "Don't worry it's over hours so nobody is there at the moment. And if I go alone with him, it won't be too obvious."

After a long negotiation they let me take him. They carried him to my car and seated him in the passenger's seat. I drove to my practice as fast as I could. If his ribs are cracked, I need to get him the right medical treatment.

"We're here." I helped him out of the seat and carefully walked him inside to my office. I laid him down on the bed so he wouldn't need to move much anymore. "I'm going to get the other room ready so we can take an..."

"Y/n?" I recognized the voice immediately. My heart started pounding in my chest. "Baby, why didn't you answer my calls?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow as an evil smirk painted on his face. "Who is this?"

He walked into the room, pissing me off already. "I'm working so can you leave. I need to take care of my patient." He suddenly grabbed onto my arm, pulling me against him. His grip was so tight that it was hurting me. "Let go!"

"Listen bitch, if you think I'm going to play nice with you, you can think again. I made a mistake and apologized. Now forgive me." His voice only got louder and louder to the point where I felt like crying. I tried to pull myself out of his grip, but he was just too strong for me.

Yoongi got off the bed and pulled his gun out pointing it towards us. "Get the fuck out or I'll shoot you in the head, right now." He ran out with a speed I've never seen before. "His bark is worse than his bite. Don't worry. Is he an ex-boyfriend?" I nodded and thanked him for his help. He's in severe pain and yet he took the effort to protect me. It was a really nice gesture.

Having a cheating ex-boyfriend with anger issues isn't really fun necessarily nor is it safe. He has been clinging onto me ever since I broke up with him. He cheated on me with multiple women. When I found out I was devastated. Being betrayed like that is a horrible feeling. That's why I'm not into dating at the moment. Today, was the first time in a long time that I had sex again. So, it felt really good to have some release.

I got on with the X-rays and they came out clean. "There is nothing to worry. You did bruise your ribs so you're going to have to rest for a while. Take it easy. I'll give you some painkillers and put a bandage around your chest for support." I did as I told him and he seemed to be much more comfortable and relaxed. I could tell by how his face softened that the pain was fading away.