Cheated. Part 5.

The next morning, you and Niall grabbed your already packed and left for Paris. The whole ride there, you rested you head on Niall's shoulder, starring at the beautiful wedding rings. You smiled when you saw the way both your hands fit like a puzzle piece. It's offical.. you're now (Y/N) Horan... and nothing can be better... You lifted your head from his shoulder and glanced at his perfect sleeping figure. His chest rising up and down evenly, his lips parted, and light snores escaping his throat. You can tell he's dreaming because there's a slight smile making it's way across his face.

"You're starring at me aren't ya?" Niall smirked without opening his eyes. 

"Can't help it.. you're too hot." You teased.

He chuckled and opened his eyes a little before pressing his lips onto yours for a brief moment. 

"Are we almost there?" He asked. 

"A couple more hours." You replied, looking at your watch. 

"Well... then let's sleep.. I'm tired." He mumbled. 

"No, you lazy bum... stay awake." You whined.

"But Niall needs his beauty sleep." He replied. 

"NO." You protested. 

He laughed and pulled you onto his chest. 

"Now can we sleep?" He asked.

You snuggled closer to him so that your legs were on his lap and his arms were on your waist. 

"Okay." You replied before closing your eyes. 

------------------

"Niall where are you bringing me?!" You asked as he dragged you somewhere with a blindfold wrapped around your eyes. 

"You'll see.. be patient Mrs.Horan." He teased. 

Your heart fluttered at your new name .

Mrs.Horan... your mind went back to the time you told everyone you were gonna be Mrs,Horan and no one believed you.. now you can rub it in their face! 

"We're here!" Niall chirped. 

You grinned and ripped off your blindfold, revealing 5/5 of One Direction standing there with goofy smiles plastered on their faces. 

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Horan... this way please." Liam said whilst escorting you to the only table placed on top of the eiffle tower. 

"Thank you." You replied earning a small laugh from him. 

Harry came over and distributed 2 plates of food before walking away. 

Louis then started playing the piano whilst Zayn came over with drinks. 

"To us..." Niall said, raising his glass.

You smiled and returned the gesture before digging into the food. 

After dinner, the boys started singing slow songs softly whilst the both of you danced. You guys didn't say a word, you just simply swayed back and forth to the beautiful voices and gazing into each other's eyes. 

"(Y/N)?" Niall asked after 10 minutes of dancing. 

"Mhhhm?" You hummed whilst cupping his cheek. 

"I love you." He whispered. 

"I love you too." You replied. 

Both of you smile simultaneously before leaning in for a kiss... it was short.. but you knew it won't be the last one for a long while... 

----------------------------------------------

THE END. Xx.  Feedbacks?(: