Cheated. Part 2.

That night all you could think about was the way Niall was acting... usually he'd be holding you so close you wouldn't be able to breathe... now he seems so distant... 

"Babe, you can't sleep?" Niall mumbled. 

You turned to face the blonde haired boy who was starring at you in bewilderment. 

"Are you feeling okay?" You asked. 

He knitted his eyebrows together. 

"Of course I'm okay! Why are you asking?" He asked.

"You know.. we've been together for three years... and I've never seen you so down.. did something happen?" You asked.

He froze for a brief second, but was quickly replace by a smile. Niall immediately pulled you onto his chest and laughed a cute laugh. 

"Baby, I'm fine... but you're so cute when you're worried." He smirked. 

You smiled and slapped his chest lightly. 

"I'm serious... are you okay?" You asked.

He pulled away slowly and smashed your lips together, you smiled against the kiss and kissed him back roughly, but still softly. His body was now hovering over yours, his hands on either side of your head supporting his weight. He slid he tongue across your bottom lip and you granted access. Your tongues battled but he eventually won. Finally he pulled apart smiling at you.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked. 

"Yes." You whispered before cuddling up with him and sleeping peacefully for the rest of the night. 

-----------

"RISE AND SHINE!" Zayn exclaimed. 

Your eyes fluttered open to be greeted by the Bradford bad boy dancing around the room like an idiot. 

"What a nice thing to wake up to." You teased.

He chuckled and ruffled your bed head.

"C'mon, we're going to the amusement park today!" He chirped. 

Your face lit up like a child on Christmas day. 

"NIALL BABY WAKE UP!" You squealed.

He slowly opened his eyes and groaned before pullng you back onto his chest. 

"5 more minutes babe." He muttered. 

"I'll make you pancakes if you wake up right now." You told him. 

His eyes shot opened as a huge grin stretched across his flawless face.

You giggled and pecked his lips before he ran to the bathroom to get ready. After freshening up you threw on a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans before making your way to the kitchen to make pancakes.

"Morning." A sleepy Liam mumbled as he walked in. 

"Morning!" You chirped. 

"Who are the pancakes for?" He asked.

"Niall, but do you guys want some too?" You asked.

He gave you a confused look but quickly brushed it off.

"Sure!" He said before speed walking out.

Okay... maybe it's not just Niall.... 

------

You decided to surprise Niall by bringing the pancakes to bed for him.. You quickly stacked a few on a plate and poured a glass of orange juice before bringing it upstairs. As soon as you got to the door you heard 2 voices.

"Niall..you're gonna have to tell her sooner or later." Liam's voice appeared.

"I don't know mate... I don't wanna hurt her... " Niall replied.

"But you made a mistake..." Liam said. 

"I know... kissing that model was a big mistake." Niall said with a sigh.

Your eyes widen and you froze.. and by froze I mean you actually stopped breathing for a brief second.. you absentmindly dropped the plate of food startling the two boys in the room. 

Niall narrowed his eyes at you and Liam jumped off the bed looking terrified. 

"(Y/N)".. Niall whispered. 

Your eyes were brimming with tears as you shook your head before running out of your flat.