Detention

Sarah POV
What has this girl done to me I'm a hot mess. I couldn't help it my neck has always been my sweet spot and when someone even touches me there it makes me horny. The day went by pretty fast after (y/n) left. As I was saying my good bye to the class I saw (y/n) walking the hallway with her stuff.

Your POV
I was trying to make it out of the building before ms. Paulson saw me. It's not like You didn't want to go to detention it's just I can't be catching feelings for a teacher. Before You could even take one step out the door ms. Paulson was already in your face and said you have detention sweetheart did you forget. Of course I didn't forget but, I just told her that I really didn't care. That made her a little upset and I could tell but, she is my teacher. But I gave up on the idea of leaving and just walked to her classroom and started to draw on the desk. Ms. Paulson walked back in and you watched her hips swaying as she walked to desk and sat down. About 10 minutes went by before she asked you if you could come help her with her computer. You walked to the front of the class sat down right next to her and asked her what the problem way. She said that her computer froze and she need help fixing it. You were always good with technology so you told her you could help about 2 minutes went by and then she stuck knee in between your leg you just ignored it and kept working, but she didn't like that much and pushed her knee up more which made you breathe heavier. You look up at her a she smirked at you. Does she know what she doing to me you thought to your self a continued to work.

Sarah POV
That little bitch is trying to  ignore me. So I pushed my knee just little bet more and her head move back little bit and she let out a soft moan. I looked at her and said I think someone is a little horny and pushed my knee against her center. She grabbed my waist and put me on top of the desk and she looked at me and put her body against mine and moaned into my ear nibbling on it. I place my knee back at (y/n) center and pushed  a little bet harder and when I heard the louder moan come out of her mouth. I stop and hoped off the desk and said thanks for your help you may go back to you seat.

Your POV
What the hell was that Ms. Paulson. She looked at you and said that was for being so touchy-feely with me early and for drawing on my desk. I told you I was better at playing this game. You  blush walk back to your desk and grab your stuff and head home. You got home and your mom was drunk and passed out on the floor your dad was gone and you just went up to your room. You got undressed and got into the shower. After your shower you wanted to go out for a little bet so. You put on a simple but nice club outfit.

You walked to your car making sure to be quiet to not wake your mom up as you walked passed her and out the door

You walked to your car making sure to be quiet to not wake your mom up as you walked passed her and out the door. You got into you car a drove to the club. You knew you were under age but they let you in anyway because your were a paying customer. As you find a place to park you see a really nice car.

 As you find a place to park you see a really nice car

On the license plate it said Paulson. It made you laugh because you thought I have a teacher named Sarah Paulson. As you walked in the bar you sat down and order a sex on the beach and 2 tequila shots. Before your drinks came you heard a voice saying are those two shot for you? Yes you say and you turn around to see Ms. Paulson. You ask her what she is doing and she said I am an adult unlike you and this is a public bar. Now what are you doing here your a minor. You told her that you just came to get so drinks and she took a seat right next you. You guys drank until you were both drunk and Sarah had called a cab. As the cab arrived at the club Sarah took your handed a guide you inside the cab to go home with her. You were drunk so you got into the cab.
Sorry for the short chapter!
- J