Chapter one

I carried the rest of the boxes filled with my stuff from my old apartment in a duplex I had lived in previously.
I smiled, it had been nice to finally have my own apartment in the one and only New York City.  "At least it isn't a duplex" I thought to myself, I hated sharing rooms with people or roommates and especially strangers.

I pulled out a sharp,silver butter knife from an opened cupboard and cut along the folds between one of the brown cardboard paper boxes and carefully removed it's contents "ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍɪɴg computer" I noticed with a heavy smile which then made me pump my fist up in the air,I had completely forgotten I had put the magnificent beast inside and remembered I still had some time. So a few matches of apex legends wouldn't hurt.

I wasn't the best at the game which is why I avoided the major game modes like ranked,the toxicity there is unreal there to be honest.I whipped my head back to the computer screen
the game started to load but stopped in the middle of the opening credits and went straight back to the steam client. "Strange" I thought to myself, Sure it surprised me but, it's never happened like this  especially since I just plugged in my gaming computer.

Somethings wrong my eyes stared back at the steam clients page with the noticeable valve icon on top. But the only thing that stood out to me, was a button labeled restart with an apex predator card next to it. I moved the cursor to the restart button. I hesitated "What if it takes away everything from my account that I worked so hard for from the very beginning of my journey?" I pressed down on the mouse once and than a second time. But the third time I tried? Well I lost control of my limbs and couldn't move any of my body parts and not even a single wiggle or nod from my fingers, and than without a single warning,

I blacked out

Hi everyone. 👋 DExter here!
It sort of feels nice to finally release a chapter for a new story, especially a new one such that I plan to experiment with, which is what you're reading right now!

In the next few chapters, You-(or Y/n however way you prefer it.,) will wake up in the base of the apex legends,struggle with you're ability's that you now suddenly have and possess and these will lead you to why you're here and there, down to much, much darker depths. As an Apex Legend or for standard purposes and since I'm a titan fall 1 and 2 fan: an apex predator!