Too Far

Luz was surrounded by dark clouds.She wasn't sure what was going on but she started to feel scared.She noticed Emperor Belos appeared from the dark clouds and got close to her.

Emperor Belos:You silly human.You destroyed the portal and the only way for you to be able to go back to your world.

Luz:I only did that to prevent to you from doing whatever you were going to do in my world!

Emperor Belos:But at what price?You ended up destroying the only way for you to be able to return to your world.
Now you are stuck in the Boiling Isles forever.

Luz:You're wrong!I will find a way back home!

Emperor Belos:I admire your spirit but the truth is...you're never going back and your mother is never going see you again.

Luz:Wait how do you know about...

The dark clouds suddenly thundered.

Emperor Belos:Your mother will never see you again.

Emperor Belos used his staff to make a screen appear in front of Luz.The screen showed Luz's mom,Camilla, crying on her table while there was a missing poster that Luz on it on the table.

Camilla:Mija,what happened to you my sweet Mija?

Luz:No.None of that is real!You're just trying to toy with me!

Emperor Belos:It is real and you'll understand soon enough.Enjoy your permanent stay in the Boiling Isles,Luz.

Emperor Belos turned around and walked into the dark clouds.The dark clouds suddenly struck lightning at Luz.Luz suddenly woke up and she realized that it was just a nightmare.Luz got up from her mattress and went to the kitchen.She was surprised to see Lilith by the stove while she wore mittens.Lilith picked up a pan that had ten muffins on it.Lilith turned around and noticed Luz standing by the entrance of the kitchen.

Lilith:Oh you're awake.I've baked some muffins for you and Edalyn,human.

Luz:Its Luz.

Lilith:Oh right.Well then Luz,how many muffins do you want?

Luz:I'll go for three please.

Lilith put three muffins on a plate and gave it to Luz.Eda walked into the kitchen as Luz was eating her muffins.
Lilith noticed her sister as she started to put three muffins on another plate.

Lilith:Morning Edalyn.

Eda:Morning.Morning to you too,
Kiddo.

Eda pat Luz on the head as she continued to eat one of her muffins.

Eda:Muffins?

Lilith:I've made them myself.

Lilith gave Eda her plate of muffins and Eda sat at the table to eat her muffins. When Luz was done,she went to Hexside and the nightmare she had started to bother her.She walked by Willow and Gus.

Willow:Hey Luz.

Gus:Hi!

Luz:Hey guys.I need some time on my own if thats fine with you.

Willow:Oh ok sure.

Gus:See you later then?

Luz:Yeah...see you later.

Luz walked away as Willow and Gus watched her.

Gus:Is she ok?

Willow:She does seem down about something but I'm sure she'll feel better later.

Amity approached to Willow and Gus.

Amity:Is Luz ok?I noticed she wasn't her usual mood.

Willow:We're not sure.She just asked us if we could give her some space.