Chapter 13

*Still your POV*

I walk through the wall to see Angy getting up from the ground. "Ha is that all you got?" She asked me. She starts to walk towards me. "I have better plans for you but I think you need a little rest," I told her. I run towards her and tackle her to the ground. Once she's on the ground I pressure point for her knock out. Her body stops moving but she's still breathing. Good.

~~~Time skip~~~

After putting everybody's body in a chair I go up to each of them and smack them. Nothing..they're not waking up still...Wait perfect time to see what Masky looks like!! I go up to Masky and kneel in front of him. I keep looking at him for about 30 seconds before I reach to his mask. I was close but then he grabbed my wrist. "M-masky!! Let go!!" I scream at him. "Don't. Touch. My. Mask. Ever. Again!" He screams at me. I just continue staring at his mask.

*Masky POV*

Now I feel bad for yelling.. I bet you're wondering why I feel bad, well I made (Y/N) cry!! "(Y/N) I'm so-" I get cut off by her. "I-its fine...I'm..just gonna go.." (Y/N) gets up and goes towards Angy's body and drags it upstairs. Why does she need her body...wait Angy?! I get up but fall instantly. I look down at my feet to see that they're frozen to the floor. "What the hell?!" I try to get out but its no use..I'm stuck. "Let her be.." I look over to see Silence awake. "What is she going to do with Angy?" I ask her. She smirks evilly. "Don't worry." She then gets up and walks to the kitchen. No I will find out why she needs Angy! I untie my shoes and I slowly walk upstairs. Don't do anything stupid (Y/N)..

*Your POV*

Time for me to sort things out..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello reader-chan! I'm sorry I took a while but now I'm back :)

Pєคςє~

L๏שє~

Stคy Bєคยtเモยl! ~