Chapter 7

"HIIIIIIIII...."

Minnie was usually used to her sister having too much hype even in the mornings, but today she just reached an unbelievable high.

"I guess you had fun in your sleepover with Soojin." Minnie points out while spreading peanut butter on her bread.

Shuhua was nodding her head so hard, she looked like one of those bobbleheads you see on a car's dashboard.

"IT'S THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!" Then Shuhua pouts thoughtfully "Actually it's the best night. But it's soooo good that it beats out the best day of my life!"

"What's the best day of your life?"

"When Soojin agreed to be my girlfriend."

"You mean when you tricked Soojin to be your girlfriend?"

"YAH!' Shuhua frowns at her unnie. "I think she's just saying she couldn't stand me, but deep inside, she's secretly in love with me."

"Oh she is?" Minnie answers in a deadpan tone, taking a bite of her breakfast.

"Yes... you should have seen her last night. She kept me up all night."

"What?"

Those few words knock the hell out of Minnie. But maybe she's just misunderstanding things, right?

"What do you mean?"

Shuhua plops on the kitchen stool and starts slabbing an ungodly amount of Peanut butter on her piece of toast.

"Me and Soojin were so busy last night, I ran out of energy."

This time Minnie finally gave her full attention to her kid sister.

"I never saw that side in Soojin, you know, she's always so calm and cool... but she's... kekekekeke..." Shuhua giggles.. "She's quite wild and energetic..."

"WILD AND ENERGETIC?!" This time Minnie was off her feet.

What do two hormonal teenagers do that can make someone wild and energetic? Minnie doesn't even want to know...

"Yes... it's like every time it's my turn, she just screams out my name. It's distracting but I kept on going even when my fingers are hurting."

Fingers?

Minnie covers her face feeling like a complete failure. Why didn't she give her sister the "speech" about the birds and the bees? And now her sister just... just... just...

"But I guess it's only fair, I was screaming my lungs out when it was her turn, especially since she wants to be on top all the time..."

"On top?" It was too much information for Minnie...

"Yes... and she did... my gosh... she was so good with her hands..."

"Hands?"

Minnie has now covered her ears, shaking her head as she was unwilling to listen anymore.

"Yes... she's so fast but still so good... that I can't help but scream every time she's done." Shuhua sighs dreamily as she remembers last night with her sexy bear "I cant believe that was her first time... but in a way, I'm so proud that her first time is with me..."

Shuhua then bounced up the stool after wolfing down her toast...

"Oh well, I have to get ready. Soojin promised me we'll do it again this lunch and probably after school too!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Minnie tries to shake some sense into her sister.