Chapter 33

That night had been pretty wild; for the first time in a long while everyone hung out together. Ever since mine and Brian's argument, the group had divided between people that felt bad for him and people that felt bad for me. Now we'd, quite literally, kissed and made up, everyone was able to drink and laugh together. I'd been able to spend some nice time with Lacey, Georgie and Caitlyn, which was always lovely. I'd even had the chance to meet Zacky's new love interest, Alice. She was one of Lacey's friends and was genuinely really sweet. I was happy for him; she was a nice girl.

Throughout the night I had re-kindled those relationships I had with all of the guys; the ones that had slowly dimmed as the weeks went by. I'd managed to get in a nice, funny conversation with the Matt's as well as Zacky and a quick talk with Jimmy about how happy he was that me and Brian had sorted things out. It reminded me a little bit of everything he said that night out on the cliffs. It had been so long it had completely cleared my mind and I suddenly got really worried about him as he looked at me with full, blue eyes, brimming with care. I didn't want him to know that though, so I simply brushed it off and went to get another beer, desperately needing the space.

It was then my mind was completely calmed as the familiar embrace of Brian engulfed me. He wrapped his strong, colourful arms around my waist, taking the bottle and the opener from my hands as he kissed my neck and turned me around, pressing me against his beautiful, bare chest. I grinned like an idiot as he sloppily kissed my chest, neck and jaw.

"What are you after, Gates?" I groaned as his hands massaged my thighs, running up to my ass and gripping tightly.

"Nothing," he smirked against my skin, nipping lightly.

"You sure?" I whispered, my voice breaking as his hands rested beneath my ass and lifted me up, allowing my legs to wrap around his hips, placing me on the table behind us.

"Mmhm," he hummed, his hands still massaging my thighs, relaxing the muscles, venturing under the material of my shorts and teasing.

I gulped. "I don't quite believe you," I whispered, nowhere near brave enough to try and talk properly.

He simply grinned menacingly.

His lips continued to venture over my chest, up my neck, until he finally found my mouth, instantly falling in sync. The electricity that surged through me every time he touched me burnt bright, stimulating every cell, the heat accumulating right between my thighs. The longer we were there, the harder it was to breathe; the feel of his tight grip on my hips, his growing bulge grinding into me, his tongue battling my own.

From my bliss, I thought I heard wolf whistles from behind him, making him groan angrily against my lips, picking me up by my thighs and carrying me to the bus, throwing me onto the couch.

"You lied to me," I grinned, licking my lips as he slowly... painfully started with his belt.

"Huh?" he asked, slightly out of breath and slightly confused, pulling the leather from his jeans, stumbling on top of me due to the serious alcohol intake.

I giggled, whispering "you're after my pussy," against his lips as he leant back into me.

He huffed, smiling that oh-so-beautiful smile that made me feel so at ease against my cheek. "Yeah, I suppose I did," he growled, nipping at my neck, making me groan.

It was then his rough fingertips grazed the skin of my hipbones, slowly pushing up the tshirt I wore. I knew what he was getting at so I lifted my arms above my head, making him grin as he gripped the fabric and tore it over my head. His own arms dropped as his hands found my breasts, groping them. I smiled as he continued to kiss me, my fingers venturing through his thick, short, smooth hair, settling at the base of his skull and pulling him in closer. He knelt on the couch, picking me up and sitting me on his lap. While his hands lingered there, I helped him out; taking hold of my own shorts and underwear, pulling them down my long legs, lifting them in the air to get them off.