Love Runs Out

A/N: You might want to have Love Runs Out by OneRepublic playing in the background for this chapter. It's about to get real!!!

Rooster in the distance can be seen running towards the farm, ready to confront his arch nemesis.

"I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun
I'll be the bright in black that's makin' you run"

At the farm some of the guests or family members have arrived to the feast.. Including the young Chuck

"And we'll feel alright, and we'll feel alright
'Cause we'll work it out, yeah, we'll work it out"

Bentley in the forest is extremely tired and worn out after being abused by Hamm numerous times, and not receiving and payment. Bentley decided it's time for a lesson.

"I'll be doin' this, if you have a doubt
'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out"

Hamm is at the feast greeting all guests and receiving all the glory. But had one thing in mind: keep Rooster away

"I'll be your ghost, your game, your stadium
I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one"

Roxy is now being concerned on how this night will end up. She'll either have to witness her boyfriend being sent to the pound or someone she despises being the alpha dog.

"I got my mind made up, man, I can't let go
I'm killing every second 'til it sees my soul"

Rooster despite being in exile, has arrived to the feast, and is greeted by the guests, though doesn't see a certain Australian Shepherd. "Where are you Hamm?!" Rooster yelled.

"Oh, I'll be running, oh, I'll be running
'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out"

Bentley can be seen roaming around the feast, what Hamm told him to do is to either attack Chuck or Rooster, either way Bentley doesn't feel like doing, but he has to before Hamm decides to take advantage.

"And we'll start a fire, and we'll shut it down
'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out"

Roxy has also arrived to the feast, she actually wanted to be the peacemaker and have the conflict between Rooster and Hamm to end.. peacefully. That's before she spotted a red Fox

"There's a maniac out in front of me
Got an angel on my shoulder, and Mestopheles"

The young boy Chuck decided to go out into the forest... again. However this time Rooster was prepared this time.

"But mama raised me good, mama raised me right
Mama said, "Do what you want, say prayers at night"
And I'm saying them 'cause I'm so devout"

Bentley was about to make his attack on the young boy, "I swear Hamm better give me a big chunk of food for this.." Bentley said to himself before he sees a lemon border collie running towards him.

"Oh, we all want the same thing
Oh, we all run for something"

At the feast everyone starts to point out that Chuck was gone from the party and started to ask the guests where had he gone. At this point Rooster and Hamm had finally made eye contact

"Run for God, for fate, for love, for hate
For gold and rust, for diamonds and dust"