Youth is a fatal flaw

Degenerate

"Yo"

"Sorry for making you-yo?" Tilting her head and raising an eyebrow, Karuizawa approached me.

"Yes, yo. What's wrong with it?" When I said "yo" again she cringed slightly.

"N-nothing it's just....well your voice just makes you sound even more dull and it's kinda weird coming from you" She scratched the back of her neck before sitting next to me.

"You were saying?"

"Yes, sorry I'm late I was a bit busy"

"Well tradiness has never been one of your virtues"

"Hey!" She went to hit my arm but when she realized what she was about to do, Karuizawa flinched, lowering her hand.

*sigh* "Anyways I need your assistance with some business Ike and the others have involved me in"

"Well if it's Ike that can only mean it's something perverted right?" Karuizawa's face filled with disgust and hate at the thought of this.

"The pool has been opened to everyone, correct?"

"Yeah, a few of my friends invited me but I don't like swimming that much"

"Hmm....well I am going to need you to join us" Karuizawa doesn't want to go because of her scar but I can't afford for this plan to succeed after all—

"Huh? Why me, I mean can't you just ask Horikita instead?"

"I need someone who will definitely get the job done and that is you. So you will join us"

Karuizawa flinched as my tone flickered to the one that probably haunts her in her dreams, the voice I used on the cruise ship.

"O-okay" She stuttered, refusing to look at me and then she realized something.

"Does this mean I am more useful than Horikita-san?"

"In some areas yes and because this requires discretion and someone I can trust it means Horikita can't be used"

"Y-you trust me?" Perplexed at my statement she just looked at me.

"Horikita has her own mind and often puts up resistance clinging to her superiority although I have reduced the extent and also proved I am superior she is now wary of me"

Sadly with each victory Horikita will only become more wary of me and try to figure me out meaning instead of flaunting her superiority she will instead become more invested in my life.

"So I don't trust her, also unlike you I don't hold her life in my hands, figuratively speaking...or maybe literally speaking" Letting my cold voice and eyes attack Karuizawa she shuddered, backing away from me.

"Also we share an understanding, our darkness. A darkness which Horikita has only caught a glimpse of whereas you have experienced a much greater amount"

"Y-yeah..." Her eyes looked cloudy as the memories of the ship came flooding back.

"Anyways here is everything you need to know about" I handed her a note but before she opened it she looked back up at me ready to speak.