𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗂𝗌𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

nct127 wow i have nostalgia from my childhood room

nct127 wow i have nostalgia from my childhood room. oh and im back home :D

"the princess back in the crib!" julisa yelled in her aussie accent

"the princess back in the crib!" julisa yelled in her aussie accent. she was holding her duffle bag when she walked into the house. her mom and younger sister raced over to hug julisa. " JULISA! when did you get back?" her mother questioned as she pulled away from the hug with aecha, "and are these your members? so handsome~" her mother said in korean greeting the nine men behind her.

"ay dios mio, YOURE HOME!" julisa father signalled the other two siblings. in seconds, you can hear footsteps of two people, and a childs laughter? 

changho ran to hug his twin sister, "ive missed you! aecha has been mean to me" he said pouting. "oh you big baby" his sister said, "ive missed you" her older sister pulled away, "so has your nephew". julisa hugged and kissed her nephew, making him laugh uncontrollably. 

"come in come in ~~" her mother waved them to come in. they all settled their bags by the doorway with their shoes. julisa's mother directed them to the dining room. grilled meat, fresh fruit, and beverages were put on the table, clearly for them. "do you guys want fruit?" julisa mother handed cups to each other. "papi, where is the tajin?!" julisa yelled looking in the cupboards like a madman. "check by the coffee grounds!" he told her. she found it and poured more than enough in her watermelon. she began eating it noticing the members and her relatives were looking at her with wide eyes. 

"what" she muffled out to all of them. they all looked at each other before laughing. they started having conversation with each other before heading out to the backyard where julisa nephew was playing with the family dog. he was excited to see her. all of the members ran towards it after seeing how fully it was. 

the dog ran to sniff the new people. he seemed to like taeyong and jungwoo the most since the two were smiling so much. 

they all had a good time together. they all talked about new plans for the group, the tour and things julisa missed from her family. "johnny you've gotten taller since that last time i seen you" julisa father laughed. "well puberty hit me last minute hehe~" johnny laughed with him. once her father stopped laughing he start having a serious look, "i hope you have hurt my daughter at all because if you did.." he said, making johnny nervously laugh.

"apa, stop it~" julisa pouted to her father, "he treats me very good." she hugs her boyfriend. "good because if not, juro por dios que te lastimaré." he said in spanish. "PADRE" julisa yelled.

"alright alright, enough." her mother said, "oh julisa, did you tell them about the ukulele?" she questioned. "you can play it?!" mark raised his voice, making it crack a little causing everyone to laugh.

"ive known how to play it since 1st grade, i thought ive you all?" she questioned. the members shook their heads besides johnny. "play it for us!!" jaehyun jumped out of excitement. everyone started agreeing with him, "alright alright. give me a song." she laughed. 

"uhm, tiwa?" her nephew spoke, "yes bub?" she replied back. "c-can you pway our favorite swong?" he said before getting shy due to the attention being on him. "okay since you asked" she chuckled before tuning her ukulele. she began playing santeria. 

once the song was over, johnny blurted "if it were possible to fall more in love, i would have hit my head." making everyone laugh at him. 

everyone continued talking and laughing together. "oh my, its getting dark outside. you all need to start heading back to the hotel!" her father stood up and everyone else did the same time. everyone said their farewells, even to the dog. "be sure to come back when yall come on tour okay?" her parents said to her. she nodded before hugging her siblings, nephew and her dog. 

everyone hopped back onto the bus to head back to the hotel. "i didnt know you know how to play santeria? youre sexy for that" johnny told julisa as she giggled, "well mister, you never asked for me to play it. '' she teased him. "but i know what i can also play with" she said before kissing him. 

"GROSS GET A ROOM!" doyoung yelled out before gagging.