𝗁𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗅 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝐧𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.
ジュリサ ☽︎ 𝗃 𝗎 . ── ☯︎

 ── ☯︎

julisa unlocked her hotel room immediately kicking off her shoes and running to the bed

julisa unlocked her hotel room immediately kicking off her shoes and running to the bed. it was a very eventful yet tiring concert that day. her muscles were aching from the amount of choreographies they did that evening. she rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock next to the television,

11:07 pm

she groaned in frustration knowing she has to get up and shower. she was covered in sweat, which she did despise a lot. "i stink fuck" she sat up accidentally smelling herself. she removed her clothing while walking to the bathroom not having a care in the world. 

she stepped in the hot shower she prepared. her muscles were being soothed by the liquid underneath her. she washed her hair and body, getting all the filthiness off of her. when she stepped out, she walked to grab fresh clothes from her suitcase. a silky red top with matching bottoms. julisa did her skincare routine and brushed her hair, walking back to her bed when she was done. 

julisa got under her duvet and decided to go on her phone. on what? twitter. the minute she opened the app, she seen loads of tags

JULISA CHOI

SUPERHUMAN

FOOL

NCT 127 REPRESENT

BODY ROLL

JOHLISA TENSION

TAEIL AND JU HIGH NOTES

HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN

she smiled reading through each one. she happy to make her fans happy. she kept scrolling for a few minutes more before receiving a notification from her boyfriend. he asked if she can cuddle with him for the night, texting back a yes. she grabbed her matching red robe and her pepe the frog slippers, slipping them one before she left.

it was quiet in the hotel hallway, so julisa had to quietly walk to johnny room. she knocked three times lightly, not wanting to wake up any of the staff or members. she heard shuffling behind the door before johnny quickly opened the door. he was shirtless with red sweatpants hanging below his v line and his hair was lightly damped assuming he took a shower. he smiled before wrapping his arms around her waist, dragging her into the room closing the door behind them.

"hi lovey, ive missed you~" he pulled away and pecked her lips, "ive missed her too dork" she smiled back at him. they head to the bed, getting in and pulling the duvet over them. "movie?" johnny asked with his arm on her waist, " hmmm.. oh! do they have step step sisters on netflix? ive heard its good on twitter" she looked at the television. johnny scrolled through the netflix movies to see the movie she was speaking about, " stepping? okay now it seems interesting" he giggled. he played the movie, turned off the lamp and got comfortable with julisa. 

"i just got out of the shower when you texted," julisa said against his chest, "and it looks like you did too~" she poked his stomach lightly. "i loved the dance you did today.. but" he sighed, "please be careful with yourself. you nearly twisted your ankle. i dont want you in pain." johnny kissed her temple and looked down in her eyes. "im sorry, i just had a rush of adrenaline. you know how i get." julisa told the latter. johnny nods, accepting her apology. 

the couple continued with the small conversation and watched the movie while doing so. "wait- so you're telling me she was kicked out of her sorority because she was helping some white girls? thats wow." johnny looks at the movie. "things like this do happen though. i mean its loyalty and trust." she explained. 

they were comfortable in each others arms. julisa felt safe and that anything is possible. their hearts were beating like lightning speed because of them together. julisa cracked some of her dad jokes and johnny made jokes about him and mark. their laughter was full of happiness. the movie had finished and when julisa check the time, it was three in the morning and tiredness hit the two like a truck. 

julisa yawned and stretched her body like a cat waking up from its nap. johnny noticed her tired as well, he moved a little more down under the duvet so that they could get the rest they needed. "are you tired too?" she nodded. julisa laid her head on her boyfriend's chest once again. with that he brought her head into his chest. "im tired too. lets sleep" johnny said. 

"i love you dork" julisa smiled against his chest, "i love you more lovey" he chuckled lightly. five minutes later, the two were sound asleep.