Spanish Class

***last block of the day***

I walked into Spanish not looking forward to the next 75 minutes. I was the first one there, so I just say down at my desk looking around. Actually, I was the second person. That mysterious kid was sitting at his small desk. He wasn't looking at me, so I checked him out. Light brown hair jelled in the front, average muscle sized, average height (taller than me though), and his face wasn't super hot looking, it was.... cute and kind. The teacher walked over to his desk and asked him a question I couldn't hear. He replied to her with a smile, and... Oh my God! His smile is so cute! He has dimples, perfect bleach white teeth, and -- just amazing! More people started filing in the classroom. Yay. Mariah. And Drake. And Drake? Ha ha ha! In the same classroom after an extremely awkward breakup? Entertainment! Maybe seeing someone else being miserable can cheer me up.

I saw them give each other death stares... But that's all. I hate working with partners. Especially in this class. With everyone I hate. Apparently our teacher saw the tension in the class so she just assigned partners. Everyone had a partner... except me. And mystery kid. Oh jeez....

So we got partnered up together. No biggie. Right? Wrong. Awkward moment coming right up! I decided to take my stuff to his desk and sit over there because the majority of people were near my desk. I walked over and sat down, trying not to act too nervous. "I'm sorry, but I don't know your name." I blurted out. Stupid. Stupid!

"Ha ha ha", he laughed shyly, "That's fine. It's Isaac. Isaac Kunkel."

"How come I have never seen you around before?"

"I'm a senior, and my classes are mostly on the other side of the building. I didn't catch your name?"

"Sarah. Sarah Backertt." I said while blushing.

"Sooo... We should get started..."

"Yeah. What page?"

"27"

I was so nervous I started fumbling with my pen and dropped it on the floor in between us. I went down to pick it up without looking and my hand hit his. Our hands stayed connected for 2 seconds, but it seemed like an eternity. I looked up at him and we looked strait into each others' eyes. I couldn't see his eye color from my desk, but they were a beautiful light blue. Almost like an ice color. I blushed and pulled my hand away and looked at the board to read what problems we were had to do. His face that close to mine couldn't get out of my head. Could I really have feelings for him? Could he have feelings for me? What am I thinking? I didn't even know what he looked like until 35 minutes ago. I couldn't wait for this class to be over so I could get out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

Hey guys, sorry these are so short! Will try to lengthen them as we progress!

Til next time,

Sarah 💋💗