chapter -12

Precap:
Never have I ever!!

The next morning, everyone were still sleeping due to a hangover except 2 people. They are... NANDU AND SID!

Both of them got ready and came down and saw that the others were still sleeping. Do you think that these two evil twins leave such a chance.
The answer is 'A BIG NO'. Both looked at eachother and smirked thinking of what all they can do.

"Checked all the rooms?", Enquired Nandu.

"Yes, Abhi and Avni in one room, Navya and Mukthi in one room, Arya in my room and Manik and Cabir in one room", Sid smirked.

"Okay so my plans are.... *Plan muted*", Nandu shared her plans.

"My plans are... *Plan muted*", Sid shared his plans.

Then, without wasting a single moment, they went to each and every member and executed their plan and fixed 2 cameras hidden in each prank place.

After 2 hours,
Everyone woke up and within a minute, everyone except Nandu and Sid shouted.

"Ahhhh!!!", The housemates yelled in shock. Within 5 mins, all were in the hall except our 2 evil twins.

"NANDU! SID! COME OUT! NOONE CAN SAVE YOU BOTH TODAY!", Yelled the Dazzlers.

"All this is done by Nandu and Sid?", Gasped FAB 3.

"Yes, it's our always story!", Sighed Dazzlers dramatically.

"OMG, these 2 beat us in pranking!", Pouted Mukthi and Cabir.

"Yeah... They freaking handcuffed me and this idiot Cabir...", Manik almost freaked out.

"On top of that, they face painted all of us and coloured our hairs!", Exclaimed Cabir dramatically.

"Yeah... and both those evil twins had put cream all over the floor in mine and Abhi's room in such a way that we fall and yes, we fell really very hard on the creamy floor", Avni started her part of the story.

"And on top of that, they have added excess salt and sugar in our toothpaste but luckily, we both didn't use it", Abhi added.

"Me, and mukku were sleeping in one room but these evil twins shifted us into the swimming pool and put us in the  waterbed and left that bed in the middle of the swimming pool", Navya explained her part.

"And when we woke up, we didn't see this and stepped out of the bed and directly into the swimming pool and got completely drenched!", Concluded Mukthi.

"They have clean shaved my well grown beard completely!", Aryaman gasped dramatically. All of them looked at eachother and laughed hard seeing each other.

"But where are the two?", Questioned Cabir with a pout. Now, everyone were searching for the evil twins everywhere but, were found nowhere!
(Obvio right! Who'll stay there itself after doing so many things😂😂)

Avni notices a letter placed on the table and opens it. By now, everyone except the evil twins were present there.

Letter

Dear friends,
Don't bother yourself by searching for us, as we're not there at the house. We're in the college already and yes, the college starts in exactly 1 and half hour so, be quick. We hope you all liked your surprises! All the best to all especially Manik and Cabir 😂😂 and yes, don't trouble your hairs too much to remove the hair colour because, how much ever you try, it won't go for a week😉😉 we both are waiting to see you all soon!! And ya, don't dare skip today as it's a very important day at college and if you won't come then, we don't think you all will be left alone by Raghav sir😉😏😏😏
With extra love,