𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The next morning, Y/n stirs awake by the sun shining in her eyes

The next morning, Y/n stirs awake by the sun shining in her eyes. She rubs her eyes and felt something tug on her. She looks down and saw Jungkook's arms wrapped around her. She really needed to pee.

So, she carefully moved his arm from her waist. When he moved she stopped moving. She did this for about 10 minutes until she finally got to her feet. She sighs and rushed to the bathroom. She did her business and washed her hands.

She exits out of the bathroom and was met with a still sleeping Jungkook. She looks at his sleeping form and decided to make him some breakfast. She grabs her robe from the hanger on the door and exits out of his room and went to start breakfast for the both of them.

Jungkook stirs awake when he starts to smell a satisfying scent in his room. He opens his eyes and was met with an empty spot where Y/n should be. He sits up and rubs the sleep from his eyes. He gets up from his bed and stretched his muscles at a few bones popped in the process.

He grabs his black robe from his door and went to meet Y/n in the kitchen.

"Good morning." He greets her.

She looks over at him with a warm smile on her features, "Well, good morning sleepy head. You hungry?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

He nods making his way to her. He wraps his arms around her waist as he rests his chin on her shoulder. He watches her flip a French toast. He places a kiss on her cheek and moved to grab some cups for the two of them.

Y/n puts the last French toast with the rest of the breakfast foods. She turns off the burner and put her dirty pan in the sink. Jungkook and Y/n at in silence until she broke it.

"Do you know where that place is located?" She asks, taking a sip of her milk.

He shakes his head, "We'll get a text with the location and we'll have to get there within 30 minutes." He explains to her, as he takes another bite of his French Toast.

She nods in understanding, "Do you know what time?" She asks with curiosity.

He shakes his head, "It can be later on today or later on tonight. We don't know." He tells her.

She nods in understanding as she drinks her milk. The couple made small talk as they ate their breakfast.

Jungkook picked up their empty plates and cups and washed them quickly. Y/n walks over into the living room in her grey velvet robe as she turns on the tv. Jungkook plops down beside her and wrapped his arm around her large figure.