part 1 out of 6

I had wrote a first part to this but it didn't got saved and I have no time rn to rewrite it so take this

Dazai
I told 'tsushi-kun at the lunch break to meet me infront of the Agency after work. He just looked at me confused with a light blush on his cheeks but nodded. Yes!

Atsushi
I kinda wondered why Dazai would want to meet me after work but I didn't really thought about it cause i was to busy working.

At around 3pm Dazai just suddenly left without saying anything cuz he was totally lost in thoughts.

Dazai
I left at around 3pm and went to my flat. It was way closer to the Acengy than 'tsushi-kun s. I went inside and ... Prepared some things... And I cleaned up.

After I finished, I went to the Park and thought of a new way to kill myself.
But all the time a certain tiger-boy popped up in my head. Like the last week's. It was driving me crazy.

But seriously. I, Dazai, fell for boy on first view. Get hard by only seeing him. Pathetic. But, oh well, I don't care. I can't change my feelings. But I mean he's so hot.
Ok nevermind think of something normal like ... Suicide. Yeah good idea, distract yourself, you stupid suicidal maniac.
I slapped myself in the face and started to slowly walk towards the Agency.

Around seven pm 'tsushi-kun finally came out of the building.
We first walked a little in comfortable silence, that was suddenly broke, as It started to rain like a flood.

Atsushi
It suddenly started pouring down and Dazai-san hold half of his coat up for me to go under.
I awkwardly layed my arm around his waist and kind of.. well... Pressed myself against him.
A blush speed across my face.
But when I looked up he also had a red teint on his cheeks.

He offered me to stay at his for the night.

Dazai
We headed fast to my flat.
I opened the door and let 'tsushi-kun go inside first, then I closed the door and suddenly pressed 'tsushi-kun against the wall.

✨❤️✨Smut🌈🌈🌈very much gay I would say
That rhymes 👁️👄👁️
Nevermind
I'm gonna write it from atsushi cuz...
He is bottom and I am... Bottom... And same brains think alike I guess
Ok now really nevermind

Atsushi
Dazai-san suddenly pressed me against the wall and started to kiss me. At fist I wanted to push him away but... Dude he can kiss.
He slide his tongue in my mouth and his hands under my shirt.
I let him take the lead.
He softly sucked on my tongue and rubbed my nibbles,causing me to moan und blush more if that was even possible.
I then put my legs around his waist and let him carry me to his bed. Dazai-san carefully laid me down.
Our kiss had been going on the hole time. He then started to undress me and I got embarrassed. I mean it's not like he hasn't seen me without my shirt on but...

Dazai
'tsushi-kun looked so adorable when he was embarrassed. But seriously, I have absolutely no idea why, cuz... He Even looked naked better than I thought (yeah I have a dirty mind, may god forgive me 💅 🙏).
I also undressed myself real fast and caught him staring at my below.
I grinned.

Atsushi
Dazai-san-or should I just call him dazai know? Imma call him dazy (saw this in an other ff)- was... well let's just say, he was big?
Omg stop thinking this is getting weird.

He caught me staring and smile. He went back to kissing me.

Suddenly I felt two fingers at my entrance, slowly circling around it.
I moaned.

" You like that, huh 'tsushi?"

I blushed at the nickname.

" Answer me or I'm going to stop", he said.

" Yes I l-like that, d-daddy.", I said while biting on my lower lip.

Dazai

Did... Did he... Omg he drives me crazy with that lip thing and what he called me.

I began to insert my fingers.

He whined a little, which made me stop, even tho I could barely control myself.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah j-just keep going"

I slowly moved my fingers in and outa him.

Soon I added a third finger tho he was widening more and more.

Atsushi

After I had become really really comfortable with his finger moving inside me he just put them out causing me to whimper.

I moved my hips up. I didn't want him to stop.

He looked kind of surprised at me, then he grinned smutly.

"Someone's needy, huh?
Tell your daddy what you want him to do"

"I ... F-fuck me please, daddy"
"As you say, Kitten"

Dazai settled himself between my legs and moved his dick to my entrance.

"You ready?"

I nodded.

He pushed in.

I trembled a little because of the pain.
I sometimes had used toys to masturbate but this was so way much bigger.

As he was fully in he waited till I was ok, then began to move.

The first minute was very painful. To me. Not to him. But I guess this is how it works.

At some point it stop hurting and turned into pleasure.

A minute later or so, it also could have been just some seconds, Dazy went deeper and faster.
I moaned so loud I got scared the neighbors could hear me (👁️👄👁️👌🤝)

Dazai

When I want faster he made a noise I... Uhm well, didn't expect that... But seriously... How can such an idiot whiteout any clues about love can make you fall for him at first sight.

And now I'm between his legs.

Wait, I got an idea.

I leaned forward and started to suck and bite at his neck leaving a red and Lila mark at a very visible place.

'tsushi moved his head more to the side so my jobe was easier.

I teased 'tsushi for a while and left multiple other marks but I didn't want to be to cruel to him.

So I just turned him around so his face was pressed in the mattress and his ass was up (?).

I begun pounding into him harder than before and quickly found his prostate.

He arched his back while I kept hitting a certain spot.

I was super close to cum.

"In or out?~"(Dazy)

"Hm?~ah~"

"You want me to cum inside or out?~"

"In~ Inside...~"

Only seconds after that we both came.

Timeskip cuz I got a very good idea for a different book about my favorite naruto-ship I haven't posted yet💅~

Third pov
After both had calmed down the older picked the younger up and went with him to the bathroom.
After he cleaned both up and changed ... well ... The stuff on his bed???
Dazai carefully laid Atsushi on the bed and followed him.
Atsushi hugged Dazai and pressed his face into Dazais chest only to fall asleep minutes later.

1199 words
=^=
Nice