4 out of 6 (smut)

(Well Atsushi is a bartender and Dazai moved just to town and starts to go to the bar Atsushi works in almost every day.)

The first night Dazai was at the bar, the bartender, a young short Male with white hair catched his eyes.

Since that day he developed a silent crush on that boy without knowing it.

But his feelings weren't onesided.

That bartender called Atsushi wasn't better off.

Ever since that tall, hot, brown haired man had come to his bar, he couldn't keep his thoughts and eyes of him.

This seemed to bother the energetic and (always) angry redhead he was working with more than himself.

Naturally, he couldn't just stare into the distance all night while there were people who paid to get snacks and drinks that must be served. (is this how you say it???🤨)

But Atsushi didn't think it was a problem that he had fallen real hard for a men, I mean, love is love and doesn't stop before genders, skin colors or nationalitys.

He was literally running a lgbtq bar so...

Kinda expected

Anyways.

It was like 21:01 when the tall male walked into Atsushis bar just liked the days before.

The only and very big difference was, that he sad down right infront of Atsushi on one of the high chairs. (U understand what I mean???😌😬🤷🥺🤔🌚🤓)

~after he ordered his drink and Atsushi made it they tried to start an conversation since no one else was there~

"So, um... I've seen you quite often here the last two weeks... Uhm...", Atsushi started while blushing slightly.

"Oh, yeah, I just moved here. I live literally across the street and I really enjoy coming here.", Dazai answered smiling.

"Seriously?! That's so cool! I lived like on the other side of the city. Kind of stupid I know. By the way, my name is Atsushi.", Atsushi held his hand out to Dazai.

"Nice to meet you, Atsushi. My name is Dazai.",Dazai shook his hand.

"The pleasure is mine."

It got silent.

"So... Um... I don't want to be rude but are you like... *Insert gay hand move*", Atsushi stutters.

Dazai chuckled. "Yeah I'm *insert gay hand move but Dazai very hot way of doing it* what about you?"

"Gay since I was born I guess."

It went silent for a second until Dazai bursted out laughing.

"Huh?! What.. what's so funny? Did I miss something?", Atsushi asked confused.

"No, just *laughs* the way you asked me if I was gay was just so cute I can't *laughs*", Dazai somehow got out.

"I don't know if that was a compliment or a flirt move or just you being stupid. *Mumbles under his breath* I do wish it was the second thing..."

"Huh? You said something?"

"No no, it's fine."

"Wait, let me guess... 'i do whish it was the second thing', right?"

Atsushi blushed."Wait, how do you know?"

"Your cute face says it all."

"Stop it *flustered*"