part 3 out of 6 (fluff)

"-you think so?"D

"No no, I just thought it might fit."A

"I told you that red and whatever that color of the flower is supposed to be, doesn't fit!"D

"Ok, then what about that white rose?"A

"Wait... No, that also doesn't fit."

"You didn't even checked it. I bet your doing this, so you can get out of here as soon as possible, huh?"

"What if I am? I mean it's you who took me on a date to buy me flowers. Not to forget that your actually the bottom in this relationship and it's my job to take you on dates. Also, why the hell did you bring me, to buy me some flowers?"

"Well I don't know what flower you like the best so... I thought you'd be happy..."

"I am darling, but seriously, flowers? For me? It was a good idea, but it doesn't suit me, sorry. But we can go to the cinema, ok?"

"I don't mind. Which film are we gonna watch?"

"I don't know. We can checked out once we get there, and if we don't want to watch any of the films, we can head home."

"Sounds good to me."

"Great, let's go darling!"

The taller male gave the smaller a quick kiss and dragged him to the cinema.

~after they reached the cinema~

"Aw, they don't have any good films today!", Atsushi pouted.

"We could watch that white shark film again.", Dazai said jokingly.

"Never! Ever! Again! That film was hell!"

"Why? It wasn't that bad, was it?"

"Noooo! It was just scary and terrible and terrible scary!", Atsushi pouted even more and started to ignore Dazai.

"Mhpf! Your just to cute Atsushi-darling~
Anyways we can go home, if you want.", Said Dazai while pulling Atsushi closer and laying his arms around his hips.

"... Ok....", Answered Atsushi while blushing and giving Dazai attention again. He then leaned into Dazai more and relaxed.

"Great. Then let's go!"

A short one for today.

I feel like my nicknames are getting more creative

341 words