Prologue

Pragati's Pov-
It was dark when I opened my eyes.I couldn't move my hands and legs as they were tied very hard.All I could have is a worst head ache.

Suddenly someone entered the room opening the door with a thud and an evil smile on his face.That smile makes her shiver even in her sleep.He came up to her and removed a few strands of hair from her face and tucked them behind her ear and gave a bite on her earlobe.she couldn't even hiss in pain as her mouth was plastered.He traced his fingers all over her face and she felt disgusted with his touch.she was struggling with her tied hands and legs.

Raghbir-Itni bhi kya jaldi hai Pragati...Khol dhoonga...once tum meri official biwi ban jao..Then I'll let u free or should I say u won't be free from me...(He said with the same evil smile.)

She was watching him with full fear and tears in her eyes and listening to the word biwi all she could do was staying shocked.

He pulled her towards him and started smelling her when she was still busy in struggling with her tied hands and legs.He pecked her on cheeks and pushed her over the bed and said

Raghbir- Take rest baby..u need it...to handle this Man(He winked and went off)

Pragati-shaadi aur isse...kaha phas gayi hu mai...(she thought)
_______________________________________