'1'

Pragati-Yeh kahan phas gayi hoon mai.. . anyone save me...aakhir chahtha kya hai yeh mujhse shaadi karke..

In the meanwhile she heard footsteps towards her room and for her fear its him.

Raghbir-Hi Sweetheart..how are u feeling now?? Better???So ready for marriage??

He said while keeping strands of hair behind her.

Pragati was shocked to listen to the word marriage.He was wearing a red sherwani.

Raghbir-kya??Aise kyu dekh rahi ho? Chale shaadi karne?

Saying this he covered her head with a duppatta ,
not freeing her from tied hands and legs....not even mouth.And just lifted her in his arms.

Pragati's eyes were flowing continuously with fear.The scene she saw outside the room made her tremble in fear.There was a small mandap for marriage and pandit was chanting mantras.Seeing the bride in that position he just stood up in fear and confusion.Raghbir placed Pragati on a chair and she was as usual struggling with her hands.

Pandit-Beta,yeh aap kya kar rahe ho??Aisa jabardasthi shaadi karna achi baat nahi hai beta...chodo unko..

Raghbir-Tumhara suggestion maanga kya maine???apne kaam se kaam rakh... bas 10 mins mein shaadi complete honi chahiye.

Pandit can't even say a word and just continued his mantras.

Pandit-Beta phera lena hai..vadhu ke saath,aap...!!!!!

He can't complete the sentence seeing Pragati at that position.

Raghbir took Pragati again in his arms and started taking pheras

I promise ki mai tymhari aankhon mein aansoon ke sivaa kuch nahi aane dhoonga

I promise ki mai tumhari saari khushiyan dhoor kar dhoonga

I promise ki mai hi tumhari dhuniya banoonga aur baahar ki dhuniya ko toh bhulwa dhoonga

I promise ki mai tumhare saaare apno ko tumse ek ek karke cheen lunga

I promise ki mai tumharr sapno ko crash kardunga

I promise ki mai tumhe itna torture karoonga ki tum maut ki beek maangogi

I promise ki mai tumhe woh saari suvidhaye dhoonga par u can't enjoy them

By this he completed taking pheras with struggling Pragati in his arms.

Pragati ki toh jaan nikal gayi usko dekh kar..But she can't do anything except crying.

Pandit-Ab Aap dono pati patni ban gaye hai.

Raghbir asked him to leave.
Pragati was dumbstruck and also stopped struggling with her hands anymore.

Raghbir-So Miss Pragati sinha...Oops!!! Mrs.Pragati Raghbir Malhotra..congratulations.

He had his evil smile and opened her mouth's plaster with a jerk.He pulled her towards him and pecked on her cheeks.

Raghbir-kuch bologi nahi Mrs.Malhotra.

He smiled devilishly.He lifted her in his arms and took her to his room and thrown her on the bed.

Raghbir-So Baby...get ready for suhaag raat.

He winked and said.She hasn't recovered from marriage shock and soon she got another shock SUHAAGRAAT.

Pragati-Plz mujhe chod doo.plz I beg u

Raghbir-..kaash Pragati mai tumhe chod paata..par mujhe tumse bahut kaam hai..so for now take rest and keep on dreaming about our suhaagrat.[He winked.]

Saying this he again plastered her mouth and pushed her on the bed and went and locked the door.

Pragati-......yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath...mai dad ko kya  bataungi and he will be fully shattered knowing about this marriage.But I should get out from here first.I can't allow this monster to spoil my life even more than this.

Thinking about this she tried to free herself.
_______________________________________

 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐚 𝐥𝐠𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐤𝐚 𝐲𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞😈