raid - pt1

"and that's a wrap for today's stream, anyone have any ideas on who we should raid??"

                                                                                                                                                       emilyinnit

                                                                                                                                          omg raid tommyinnit

"tommy is live??? i guess we'll raid him!! thanks for watching"

i raid tommyinnit with my 1.5k viewers, knowing he probably won't notice.

"thank you loveyuwu for the raid of 1.5k" he says in a voice that i can hear him smiling in.

i go downstairs into my kitchen as it's now 6:30pm and i start microwaving some beans and put some toast in the toaster. while waiting for the beans and the toast i get a plate out, take the beans out of the microwave, put the toast on a plate and pour the beans on top. i take a seat at the dining table and start eating my dinner.

                                      *TommyInnit has whispered to you: thanks for the raid :D*

i pick up my phone and see I have a notification from twitch. expecting nothing of it, i open the notification and see its a whisper from the one and only tommyinnit. choking on my beans, i feel a rush of excitement race through my body. i don't know what to say. i put my phone down for a bit and decide to think of what to reply to him while i am eating the rest of my dinner.

after finishing my dinner, i open the twitch app having decided on what to send. 

                               "awhh no problem i've been watching your streams for a while now :D"

i put my phone into my hoodie pocket and walk upstairs. i flop onto my bed while trying to avoid squashing my dog, and just as i feel myself sink into the mattress, i hear a ding.

                             *TommyInnit has whispered to you: thats poggers!! what's your discord tag*

replying with my discord tag, i decide to go sit at my desk so i can use discord, as whenever i open it on my phone it crashes. looking on my discord server to see who is active, i get a ping and check who its from. it's a friend request from tommyinnit, the man himself. i accept and start a conversation with him.

"is this the real tommyinnit OMG!£""!£">"

                                                   "IT IS YOU WOULD BE CORRECT I TAKE IT THIS IS THE REAL LOVEYUWU"

"YES BUT YOU CAN JUST CALL ME Y/N"

                                                                                                                                                       "CAN YOU VC Y/N"

"BET BET"

i hear the discord ringing sound and my heart drops. i can't believe tommyinnit, the streamer i've been watching for about 5 months now is vcing ME. i take a deep breath and pick up.

                                                                                                              "hi y/n!"

A/N

LETS GO FIRST CHAPTER :DDDD I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS