the vc - pt2

"hi y/n!"

 "h- hi"

                                                                                                                      "once again thanks for the raid!!!"

"honestly tommy, anytime."

me and tommy vc for a couple of hours but i look at the clock and realise it is 10:36pm. 

"well i should probably leave the vc, i dont want my mum getting mad at me"

                                                                                               "goodbye y/n, ill speak to you in the morning"

i speak to tommy for a couple more hours in dms until it gets to 3:24am and i decide on going to sleep.

that same night i couldn't sleep at all. my brain was filled with thoughts, too many to calm down and rest. eventually i gave up trying to sleep and i ended up watching some cartoons like adventure time. ever since i was a little kid i would always watch adventure time to calm me down if i couldn't sleep on those restless nights.

i end up slowly drifting to sleep, even though i know it is around 7:30 because of the sunlight that is shining into my room through the cracks of my curtains.

2 and a half hours pass and i hear my dreaded alarm clock.

"is it 10am already?" i mumble to myself as i step out of bed, opening my door for my dog to leave. i tiptoe downstairs in the hope that i don't alert my mum, as she knows i struggle with my sleep.

after i reach the kitchen, i grab a bowl and get some coco pops out of the cupboard. getting the milk out of the fridge and pouring it first (controversial ik PLSSS) i pour the coco pops in and sit back at my dining table. while i am eating, my mum walks into the kitchen and glances at me.

"trouble sleeping again?" she says in a soft voice hoping not to scare me so much

"ehhh it was kinda hard again" i reply hoping she just won't speak to me because i've had enough of speaking to people.

my mum gets the hint and decides to leave me be with my cereal. i finish my cereal and decide to go to the sink and wash my bowl up because i thought i would be helpful today.

after i finish washing the dishes, i sit back down at the dining table and get my phone. i open discord, seeing one new ping from tommy. i get that instant feeling of happiness and read it.

                                                                                  "hey, saw u active all night last night, hope ur doing ok."

"im fine thanks"

                                                                                                      "oh btw i found a song i think you'll like"

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Yellow - Coldplay  ───────────────⚪─────────────────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 1:17 / 4:32 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you..

A/N AGAIN EEKK

THIS CHAPTER IS RLLY LAME BUT ITS FINE UWU