Introduction

♡ Hi guys! It's me lia 

I just wanted to tell you that this is not the first book I've written. I have written quite a lot, and also deleted them. However, this is the first book which I just can't seem to get out of my mind. The story will take place in my country, Philippines. However, the language in this book will mainly be in English with some Filipino words and phrases, here and there. The details of some of the stuffs that will be mentioned, may or may not be true. With this, I hope you open your mind and imagination while reading it and find comfort in my words. 

◆ WARNING 

This book contains swear words and some mature and sensitive topics and issues. Nonetheless, it does not aim to offend anyone of any sort. 

⟡ PLAYLIST 

The playlist of the book is only from the entire Fearless album of Taylor Swift, her version. I will be putting a lyric from one of her songs at the start of each chapter. Those lyrics will also serve as a clue as to how the chapter would go or what it is about. So to make it a bit fun, why not try and guess the song it's from and what will potentially happen in the chapter? Don't be shy! I'd love to hear your imaginative and creative minds. 

with that said, here is iu making us fall in love with her!

First chapter will be up in two days! See you!

⟡ Enjoy the story!