Cameron's Little Sister

(JESSIE POV)

"Bye Honey!" My mom said kissing my head and getting in her friend's car.

"Ok Jessie I am now in charge." Cameron said.

"No, no, no. I have some ground rules for you and your stupid little friends ok? So once they get here then we will decide who is in charge." I said sassily.

"Hey don't pull any sass on me." he said.

"Mhmm." I replied.

The doorbell rang. Fuck it's Cameron's friends.

Cameron opened the door while I was scrolling through my vine.

I heard a lot of screaming and bro hugging and that stupid crap.

Then everyone plopped down next to me on the couch.

I got off the couch and once everyone settled down I stated the rules.

"Ok first of my name is Jessie Dallas and I will be in charge of your asses. Because whenever Cameron is with his friends he loses all sense of responsibility." I smiled.

"So my ground rules. No one gets to sleep on my bed. My food is my food you touch it you die. You dare try to steal my clothes as a prank or any other stupid prank like that. I will humiliate you in front of all of your fans. I wake up when I want to wake up you wake me up I will interrupt you if you're making out with a girl. And finally no making any moves on my unless I like you. Now that those rules are set out have a nice day." I smiled and went up to my room.

"She is full of sass." Nash said sassily.

"I heard that!" I yelled.

I know all of these guys. My favorite out of all of them is Taylor he's pretty cool. But I am stuck in a house with Jack G, Jack J, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Carter, Matthew, Taylor, and Cameron. Great.

I went up to my room and decided to film a dance I made up for Trampoline by Kalin and Myles.

I finished dancing and then Taylor ran into my room.

"I heard Trampoline so I came up here once it finished." he said out of breath.

"You're a very smart person." I smiled.

"Well gee someone's grumpy today." he said.

I laughed.

"A lot of the guys thought you were super hot." he said.

I never actually met any of these guys in person except Hayes, Taylor, and Nash. But I knew them from vine and all that crap.

"They're hormonal teenagers they don't care how ugly or pretty you are. Once they see boobs you're their world." I chuckled.

"Wow mini Dallas you changed a lot." Taylor said.

The last time I saw him was when I was 13. And now he's 18 and I'm 15. Nash is 17, Matt is 17, the Jacks are 18, Carter is 18, Shawn is 15, Hayes is 15, and Cameron is 20.

"I just kind of came to reality." I shrugged.

"Well turn off reality for this summer. For me please?" He said sticking his bottom lip out.

"Oh fine." I sighed.

"But I am sticking to those rules I said downstairs." I said.

"Deal." he smiled.

Let's hope this summer isn't a total disaster.