Chapter 4

Today was finally the day of the charity event, Bryanna woke up with nerves knowing she was going to perform in front of a lot of people, famous people as well, but that's not what had her nerves riled up. The fact that Steve was going to be there after she found out he had bought her painting for so much money is what was getting her riled up.

Bryanna had braided her hair in the other night to get loose waves for her dance look. She washed her body and scrubbed herself down with her tree hug scrub the soaked her skin in some oils she bought a while back.

Bryanna looked at the time and seen she had a few hours to spare still. She left her braids in since they still looked good even though she was tossing and turning all night, the loose strands on the side made it look perfect. She dug into her closet and pulled out a baby blue tight floral dress to wear, she then paired the dress with some clear sandals and headed out her apartment after calling a cab.

She got dropped off at the bookstore she's been working at for a little over a week now. She went inside to see the speaker playing 'You're Not Good Enough' by Blood Orange.

She headed to the red head that was rearranging the books on the shelves. "Hiya!" Bryanna says in a peppy voice. "Ah Bry! I didn't expect you to be here, isn't today your day off love?" Wanda questioned Bryanna as she looked over to her then back to the books she's was fixing.

"Yeah but I wanted to come in on my free time and see what kind of books I can buy since when i'm working i'm usually busy and don't have time to look at them." She told the red head as she let out a smile and a nod. "Of course, go ahead! And when you're ready to check out fill free to use your discount code." Wanda stated as Bryanna let out a smile with a nod before walking away.

As soon as she found some books she found interesting , she checked out with Vision and headed home to finally get ready for the event. She let her braids lose as they waved throughout her back and she sat on her small vanity to do her makeup.

She did her simple look but added some gold glitter on her eye lids for pizazz. She then changed into her outfit for the night which was a long sleeve crop top and some khaki cardigans, a black chain hanging on her thigh, and her air force ones. Once she was ready she proceeded out the door.

After a 25 minute drive, she arrived to the reception where the event was being taken place at. She showed the man her ticket and he let her in backstage to find the rest of her crew there.

"Okay guys, remember to have fun out there, we do this because we love to do it, this." She then pointed her finger and circled it around the group. "Is our passion, our escape. It makes us happy, just pretend your in dance class when your out there if you get nervous." She then extended her hand in the middle and the rest followed as they started to motion they're hands up and down shouting "Our time!" as they clapped at the end.

Steve, Bucky, and Natasha got there just in time and took there seats in the middle rows to get a good view of the stage. The lights then shut off only one dim light focusing on the stage. An announcer then came on the stage in front of the curtains that were rattling in the back as Bryanna's dance crew was taking position.

"Ladies and Gentleman! Thank you for coming to our 6th year Paul Walker charity event! Before we get started with auctions and donations we have a few performances to start off this charity event like always. First up, the dance team who has been here since the start.. Carter's dance crew!" The man then motioned his hand to the back of the curtain as everyone then began to clap.

The song New Rules then blasted through the speaker. Everyone on stage started to move there hips left and right at the beginning and then proceeded to follow there dance routine. Bryanna was in the front leading the team.