✨ Information ✨

Join the Discord here

╰┈➤ https://discord.gg/FefRQ4KEWZ

Join the Hangouts Chat here

╰┈➤ https://hangouts.google.com/group/NwKTpds2fERXZg6L8

*ੈ✩‧₊˚.ೃ࿐
You may apply for up to three roles.

Rules:

✨ Permanently follow the community and the founder stxrshine0814

✨ No racism, homophobia, trabsphobia, cultureism, sexism, terrorism, or religionism. It doesn't matter what we believe in, look like, who we love, what gender we are, we can't change those things, and we are all humans. Put a rainbow somewhere in your form. (Proud bisexual female Christain ❤)

✨ Don't share personal information! Whether it is your own or someone else's, don't share your/their name if you/they are not comfortable with it, address, age (same thing as name), or phone number.

✨ Participate! If you are choosing a role, don't wait until the last second to do it! And if you want, participate in the roleplays and contests and awards! Password is your least favorite Fandom. Remember: this community isn't super serious. We are here to have fun!

✨ Vote on every single chapter of this book (you don't have to do the first chapter).

✨ Shout out this book/community on your message board and add this book to your public reading list.

✨ Comment on stxrshine0814 message board saying you've done both of the above rules.

✨ And lastly, have fun! Put a party (🥳) emoji somewhere in your form.