✨ Role Information ✨

Founder {1/1} FULL

The founder manages the entire community. The creator of the community.

Admin {3/3} FULL

The Admins help the founder run the community, check up on the Managers, and monitor members. Discord is required.

Manager {4/21} AVAILABLE

Manage the other roles (Graphic Designers, Writers, Awards Judge/Host, Reviewers, Interviewers, Affiliators, Dreamers, and Helpers). Discord is required.

Discord Manager {1/2} AVAILABLE

Manage and moderate the Discord server. Discord is required.

Writer {2/20} AVAILABLE

Writers provide blurbs, chapters, and writing tips. They help with the Writing Help Shop. Discord is highly recommended.

Graphic Designer {4/10} AVAILABLE

Graphic Designers create covers, banners, aesthetics, and more for both the community, and customers in the Graphics Shop. Discord, Hangouts, or Pinterest is required.

Awards Show Judge {1/10} AVAILABLE

Judges help decide who will win in our upcoming awards. They help the hosts come up with ideas for the next one. Discord, Pinterest, or Hangouts is required.

Awards Show Host {1/3} AVAILABLE

Host the awards and come up with ideas for them. They manage the judges and report back to their managers. Discord or Hangouts is required.

Reviewer {2/10} AVAILABLE

They work in the Review Shop and when someone requests to review something, they. . . review it. They can refuse if the genre requested is not something they would like to read or if they don't want to read mature content.

Interviewer {4/10} AVAILABLE

Interview the new members, affiliates, and members who are switching roles. Discord is required.

Affiliator {0/10} AVAILABLE

Find affiliates that might be interested in our community. They guide them if there is any questions, and if they can't answer anything, ask their manager.

Dreamer {2/10} AVAILABLE

Comes up with new ideas for the community, and helps the admins/founder with it if they need help.

Helper {2/15} AVAILABLE

Helps around the community. They can go from giving advice, to helping someone with their assignment. Please note that these people can stop helping you if you are not being kind and respectful. The dabble in a little bit of everything.