1

"And we can't stop, and we won't stop! Can't you see it's we who own the night? Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?" Miley Cyrus's "We can't stop" blared through the speakers in my room as Sarah and Bethany looked for what clothes to wear for the last day of school on monday, I was just laying in bed reading the new VOGUE issue. "Bitch, pass me that black leather jacket, I think I found the perfect dress for it" said Bethany while holding out my new short white lace dress. I rolled my eyes, of course she's gonna pick that one, it's new. "Hey Ly, whatcha think? Think I can pull it off?" She said while looking at the mirror and checking what to do with her red hair for the outfit. Bethany, she was a nice girl, sure she could be a pain in the ass and a real slut at times, but hey, it is what it is. Still, she was my best friend out of her and Sarah. Sarah, dumb, popular, hot Sarah; she was a piece of work. I don't even know how she manages to have the grades she has, I mean she can't sleep with ALL the teachers, right? Again, I don't care, it is what it is. She's still my friend.
"Hello, earth to Rosaly? What do you think of the outfit?" Bethany called again, "Yeah sure, it's hot, wear it with some heels, oh and just straighten your hair, 'kay?" I answered as I flipped another page. A knock sounded on the door, I turned the volume a bit lower, "Coming!" I said to whoever was on the other side. I placed my hand on the door-knob and made a quick check on the room before opening the door, "Oh, hi daddy! You're home early" I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead. "Yes honey, just wanted to have dinner with you... Hi girls!" Daddy waved over to Bethany and Sarah, "Dinner will be ready in an hour munchkin" he said as he closed the door on his way out. I turned my back and leaned back on the door, "So Bethany has her outfit, what are you gonna wear Sarah?" I asked as I checked through my Twitter feed, there had to be at least one good party tonight!
I looked at Sarah for a second as she played with a strand of her hair and flopped on the little sofa I had inside the closet. "Hmm, I don't know, maybe that pink mini skirt with the white lace shirt and the new Giuseppe heels my mom bought the other day" Sarah said, even though she was study-dumb, she was a Fashion Einstein, "What about you Rose?" Bingo! There's a party at one of the houses of a Jackson High student.
"Well since you two will be wearing white, I'm guessing I'll be wearing black" I said as I walked to the closet, "Oh and girls, we have a party tonight!"
•••
"Daddy, I'm going to a party with the girls, I'll be back later!" I said as I closed the door. He wasn't gonna say no either way so. I turned around and there was my group of girls, looking ready to kill, as always. Bethany had her red auburn hair all curled up, she had on an open-back black dress, a pair of Stiletto's, and red lips. Sarah had on a white-lace bandeau top, a pair of black leather pants and black heels, her make-up was simple, just red lips, like Beth; her hair was in loose waves and it looked great. "Wow, you guys look great" I said, and I truly meant it. "So do you Rose, damn!" Said Bethany, she was right of course. I was wearing a black and white aztec print waist-high skirt that had a long open slit on the right side and a black top that was tied around my neck and around my back; since it was just tied around my neck and back, most of my back was completely opened. With a pair of red heels on and my hair in a loose knot at the back of my head, a few golden bangles and some simple make-up and voila. "Merci" I said as I walked down the stairs, hopped onto my baby, a black Mercedes, and turned on the ignition. "Let's not keep them waiting any longer, party has to start sooner or later" I told the girls with a sly-smirk on my face.
•••
Music was blaring, the front-yard was filled with Red Solo cups, cars, and guys and girls; some kissing, some dancing, some drinking, there was a little bit of everything here. "This is gonna be fun" I heard Beth say. Just as I was about to park my car, a black Range Rover sped past me and took my parking space, almost scraping my baby. "WHAT THE HELL!" Bethany, Sarah and I shouted at the same time, luckily I found a spot and parked, but once parked, I stormed out of the car, heading over to the black Range. "This jackass has no fucking idea of who he's dealing with" I thought to myself. I knocked the tinted window as hard as I could, but I was nowhere near ready for the hot devil that rolled down the window. "What?" He said in an irritated tone. His jaw was incredible, it looked like God took even more time just making his jaw, I didn't even want to think about what other thing of his body was completely god-looking. His voice, it was so utterly sexy and just plain manly... Unfortunately right now, his voice was just completely irritating.
"Look jackass, I don't know who you think you are but numero uno, you took my parking. Numero dos, while you did that shit move, you almost hit my car! So I suggest next time, you pick your 'victim' wisely, or else" I said while poking his arms, damn he had great biceps too.
The fact that I poked him made him mad, "Uh oh" I thought to myself, but obviously showed no sign of fear, I am Rosaly Oaks damn it. He stepped out of the car, took his coat off and closed the door so quietly and calmly that I had to scoff, I knew that technique, hell, I invented that technique. He looked me straight in the eyes and I had to struggle against myself with all the willpower I had in order to not melt because of his eyes, because of his stare. He had light blue eyes, almost gray, they looked like my eyes, but damn it, his looked better. "Listen here princess, I can park wherever I want. I don't care if you saw it first, I don't care if I almost hit your damn black Mercedes; I only care to step out of my car and get drunk and laid" He said and started walking away, until he stopped walking and turned around. "Oh and one more thing cupcake" he said with an arrogant smirk on his face, "don't ever poke me again, got it?" He said and poked my arm as if to make his point and give me a taste of my own medicine. "WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled his way.
"Who the hell is that guy?!" I said to myself.