Chapter 4: Results

Y/N let out a yawn as he walked to school. He was exhausted from continuing to train his quirks the past few nights. Even if he wasn't accepted into UA for some reason, he should practice in case there were enemies that came for him. As he passed through the halls, he saw Midoriya and Bakugo entering their classroom. Midoriya seemed to be in a daze while Bakugo seemed frustrated about something. Y/N simply shrugged and went to his own classroom. Once he sat down, a bunch of the other students rushed up to him and began asking if he had really taken the UA Entrance Exam. Y/N simply replied, "Yeah, I did. But it's nothing special. It wasn't that hard." They continued to ask questions, which he responded too. Then the teacher arrived and the students sat in their respective seats.

After school, Y/N started walking to his P.O. box to see if he received any letters. It had been a few weeks since the entrance exam, so the results should have arrived by now. When he opened the box, he immediately saw that there was a letter. He took it out and saw that it was from UA. He quickly hid the letter in his backpack. He locked the box before he headed back to his hideout. Y/N opened the door and set his backpack down, opening the zipper to retrieve the letter. He sat down on his make shift bed and used a quirk that made his fingernails sharper to open the letter and removed what was inside. It was a disc. Y/N set it down, unsure of what to do, looked at it for a few minutes before the disc started glowing and projected a screen. A white creature appeared on the projected screen. Y/N immediately recognized the being as Nezu, the principal of UA High School. Nezu began speaking, "Hello there, young Y/N L/N. As you can tell, this is a recording of how you did on the UA Entrance Exam. You scored perfectly on the written exam. It was quite a surprise to all of us here. It's been a long time since anyone's come close to that score. As for the practical exam, you scored incredibly high. The number of robots that you destroyed gave you a high villain score. However, that wasn't all there was to the exam." Y/N said, "I know. The zero robot thing." Nezu continued, "You were rewarded hero points for helping people from the zero pointer. You managed to destroy the robot and save several people at the same time. In addition to the villain points that you received from destroying the robots, you received a grand total of ninety-three points. That means that you have scored the highest out of all our candidates in the entrance exam. Congratulations on getting into UA High School. Welcome to your hero academia!!!" Y/n looked as the projection turned off. He let out a sigh of relief and flopped onto his bed, "Well, glad that's taken care of. Guess I better get some money ready to buy school supplies and to get the new school uniform. School should start in April, so I better get ready."

The next day, Y/N was called into the main office. His classmates stared as he exited the classroom. Y/N walked to the office with Midoriya and Bakugo. He waved to them as they entered the office. The principal turned to them, "Ah, the three of you are here. That's wonderful. I was surprised to see that the three of you passed the UA Entrance Exam! I expected Bakugo to get in, but is was quite a surprise that Midoriya and L/N got in. You three bring pride to this little school. Oh, here are the forms that you need before you attend UA." He gave them the forms and excused them. The three exited the office. Y/N turned to the other two, "Good job getting into UA you guys." The two of them were silent. Y/N chuckled nervously. He had never been the most social person, so making small talk was not something he was accustomed to. But, he should make an attempt since he was going to go to school with those two for another three years. However, Midoriya and Bakugo remained silent. Y/N took that as his cue to leave.