Thirteen

A/N: I appreciate everyone's patience with me. I know it's been a while since I've updated. Now that I am done with school, I will be updating more regularly.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!
—————————————————————————

Suddenly Weston hears a soft knock at the door. So quiet that he knew it was for his ears only, knowing he was standing right on the other side of that door still. Weston drops his hands from his face and creaks the door opened.

-

Weston hesitantly opens the door, pulling it slowly towards him, unveiling Eli, pressed against the door.

Weston stares at him as he watches Eli's gaze slowly move up from the floor and find his. Eli's lips are parted ever so slightly, his glossy eyes fixated on Weston's face.

Before Weston could take another breath, Eli's hands find the sides of Weston's face as he advanced towards him, crashing his lips to Weston's.

Weston's hands reached around Eli, fumbling to find the door and slamming it closed as he took a few steps back, reciting into his apartment. His hands then found the back of Eli's head, becoming entangled in his sea of honey curls.

Eli's kisses proceeded to grow harder, more force with each one. He broke for a second, taking Weston's lower lip in between his teeth and lightly biting it. Weston shivers as goosebumps rise all over his body and the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

Eli's kisses travel down Weston's face and into his neck, causing his knees to weaken. Weston wasn't even sure where they were in the apartment until the backs of his legs met the arm of the couch, causing him to fall back onto it, Eli plummeting on top of him.

Even though the motion was abrupt, Eli's lips were never losing contact in the tumble. Weston brings his lips to Eli's, each one fighting over for dominance.

Eli's breath staggers as Weston tugs at his hair. Eli wraps his hands around Weston's hips, gaining stability.

Weston's eyes widen, tilting his head back. The cool metallic feeling of Eli's rings against his skin sends shivers down Weston's spine as Eli's fingers press harder into his hips.

Stop this. Weston's inner voice demands.

But as quick as Weston's thoughts intrude into his mind, they are whisked right back out at the sudden thrust of Eli's pelvis against his.

"Fu-" Weston gets cut off by Eli pressing his lips to his.

A moan escapes Eli's mouth as he is now straddling Weston on the couch. The sudden close contact shocks Weston, the pressure in his lower abdomen rising.

Weston fumbles with the zipper on the jacket, ripping it off of Eli, followed by his damp shirt. Eli then tugs at Weston's shirt, pulling it off and tossing it carelessly onto the floor.

As Eli plants kiss all over Weston's neck and chest, Weston observes the tattoo on Eli's side. His fingers trace over the passage on his ribcage as he caresses it. He remembers how badly he wanted to touch him, place his hand on his skin as soon as he saw the tattoo for the first time in his bed all those nights ago.

Eli notices Weston's hesitation and ceases his trail of kisses. He sits up straight, causing his crotch to press harder onto Weston's.

"What's wrong?" He breathes out, catching his breath.

Weston's eyebrows crease, "What does this mean?"

Eli leans to the side, checking out his tattoo, "On n'est point Toujours une bête pour l'avoir été quelquefois. Being a fool sometimes does not make one a fool all the time."