Mooore stuuff

*When the last time you posted was August 17th 2020 and it's currently May 21st 2021*

COUGH

okay, imma fill y'all in on random stuff from School now (:

~•~

Okay, so first off, my female teacher got  moved to a high school, so a male teacher replaced her. I may go back and say funny moments that happened with her, but otherwise, she's gone.

So, one time, my male teacher had a red laser pointer, and some kid told him to 'shoot' them with it, and the kid dramatically fell to the floor and Teach said, "Get up before I shoot you for real." And I was like 'oOp-'

Also, one time, one kid said this stupid Yo Mama joke: Yo Mamas so fat that when she puts on a yellow shirt people mistake her for a school bus.
Then, everyone started screaming, "THAT JOKES SO OLD, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU EIDJSMKSIDNSKAKXIX??"

_______

One time, a substitute teacher was playing Among Us in class.

______

My teacher asked the class what animals eat grass, and one kid yelled, "Appa!" ((From ATLA))

_______

One kid one said, "I checked the weather forecast for my water bottle and it said it has a 100% change of being wet." Bruh

______

Also, my SIXTH GRADE science teacher gave me a sticker for being good(even though im always good) and in my head i was like: bruh, your 30, why do you have stickers??

_______

ALSO, omg, this one boy in my class had the  a u d a c i t y  to be disrespectful during the "moment of silence" on 9/11 ! The principal announced for us to take a moment to be quiet to respect the 9/11 or whatever (i dont frickin know rofl) and this man got up and sharpened his pencil on the electric pencil sharpener! The teacher was  s h o o k , because that thing is loud.

And, thats all for this chapter, byee