꧁𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆꧂

Isodelle's Pov:

"Hi, My name's Isodelle Astromeria Cornelius. My friends call me 'Iso' for short. Im, uh, 16 years old. I like to read books, Draw, Play the guitar and many more. 

Today was nothing more than a normal day. 

"Hey did you hear someone donated here?" My friend Grace asked. "About time!"  Ami complained. "I hope they finally get rid of those Horrible soup they serve for breakfast."  Rue said adding a different font in that Horrible. "I hope they replace it with burgers or maybe Pizza" Another friend of mine, Leslie, Said. "What do you think?" They all looked at me at the same time. "hmm I vote for pancakes" I looked back. "Well I think-" Rue got interrupted by Ms.Green, Our social worker. 

"Okay everyone! Lets all go back to our room to shower and get ready okay?" She clapped her hands. "Why? It's not bath time yet." A boy shouted from across. "Well there's gonna be a surprise guest today! Everybody should be ready before they come so, Come on let's go!" She exclaimed.

Tbh, I kinda found Ms.Green's voice kinda annoying but I can't really blame her. She works here 24/7. She eats here, Sleep here, Shower here. This is kinda like her home. 

We proceeded to go upstairs as we were told to. 

After showering, I went ahead and dried my hair, Curling it on the way. I wore just a: Polo Shirt under a blue vest and skinny jeans. For shoes, I wore just my normal black sandals I use. I wasn't much of a make up girl but I do use some mascara and lip gloss (If that even counts as make up).
I walked my way downstiars, Already seeing Ami,Rue,Leslie, and Grace. 

"Looking pretty good today, Aren't we?" Ami joked and I rolled my eyes in response.
 "OoOh Sassy!" Leslie laughed. "Okay everyone gather up! Pick your seats and we'll see this surprise guests!!" She exclaimed loudly. "Well if everyone behave's they might give you some gifts!" She laughed. 

"Hey, Im gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I said standing up from my seat, They nodded in response.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tammy's Pov: 

"Well if everyone behave's they might give you some gifts!" The host said. Me, Lou, Debbie and other members of the group decided to do something good with the money we got from the heist.

"Everything alright?" Debbie questioned. "Yeah, Everything's fine just a lil' nervous nothing more." I fake laughed. "You sure?" Lou raised her brow. "Yeah...Im just gonna use the bathroom" I smiled and made my way out. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Isodelle's Pov:

I was walking back to the event when I accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Oh my god im so sorry!" She said. "Oh im sorry. I wasn't looking at my way" I replied back as I help her gather her stuff. She stood up first and her hand reached my face. "Thanks" I mummbled quietly. "No, Thank you for helping me" I heard her chuckle. What a cheerful lady. I thought. "Tammy Paulson, Im one of the donaters here" She smiled "Isodelle" I accepted her hand like I did earlier. "It's nice to meet you" She said "Yeah, Nice to meet you too"