"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭"

Tammy Paulson

"Debbie!" I shouted from afar. Her head swayed in my direction, Confusion invading her face.

"Why are you running? Any body chasing you?" She asked looking behind for any sign of chasers. "No, no. I just have something to ask you." I said, nearly losing the oxygen I had left in my body. "Well what is it?" She asked. "Are we free on monday?" I asked, fixing myself together. "Monday? What's in monday?" Lou asked as Debbie looked at our schedule. "Well, It seems were free on monday. Is there any specific occassion on monday?" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "I- Uh met this girl. She's turning 17 in a week, And the point is...Her parents had a tragic break up and well she has no one there for her birthday" I slowly explained. "Doesn't she have any friends?" Debbie once again asked. "She does, But you know how it is. It's sad being alone in your birthday." I tried to acknowledge them. "So what do you want us to do?" She raised a brow, folding her arms just in level with her chest. "Maybe we could visit on monday and surprise her maybe?" With my eyes, I hinted to them how much I wanted to do this. Debbie let out a long sigh and her arms fell beside her. Just then I knew she had lost the fight.

"What are your plans?" She asked me. A smirk formed in my lips and I got close to her and whispered.

                                                                                 Isodelle Astromeria

"Yeah, I think it's pretty cute" Ami said. We were just having a normal conversation in the backyard with some other kids.  "Hey" Some tapped my shoulder. I tured around and saw Shawn smiling at me. "Hey" I replied "Can I talk to you for a min?" He asked. "Sure" I saw no reason to decline his offer. He led me to the other part of the backyard, The nearly secluded part. There was a big tree house and a swing under the tree. 

"What's up?" I asked sitting down the swing to calm my nervous self. "I just wanted to uh- a-ask you-" He fiddled with his fingers. "About what?" I chuckled "Well, I- I reall-y l-like you and uhm-Can I ask you out?" I was a litte taken back but barely. His long stares, and little glances gave it all away. And when I'd caught  him, He'd blush and turn the other way. "When?" Was the only word that came out of my mouth. His face had lightened up and his shoulders relaxed. "Maybe next week?" I smiled at him and nodded. "Okay then" He beamed me a smile back "Come on, Let's head back" I waved at him and we headed inside.

(Monday, June 7| 6:15)

                                                                         Isodelle Astromeria

"Amelia! Amelia! Wake up!" I opened my eyes at the sudden sound from behind me. "What?" I asked and slowly sat up. " Ami and Leslie are fighting!" Grace shouted "Can you not shout! So what if they're fighting?!" I grumbled, turning my back on her. "Physically!" I sighed under my breath and threw the blanket to the ground. I took a big breath in before exhaling all of it out. The door flew shut when I left. 

"Get off of me!" I heard while I was walking down. I have arrived.

Ami was on top of Leslie while Ms. Green was telling them to stop. I pulled Ami by her shirt and threw her to the floor. "For freaks sake! Will you stop!" My words came out as an order though it was a question. "She started it!" Leslie pointed at Ami. "No she did!" Ami pointed back. I took a big breath before I ranted. "I don't care who started it! Both of you stop acting like little kids right now at this moment!" They're head went low and they slumped they're backs. I sighed to myself "Iso, someone's looking for you in the back" Rue suddenly appeared. "Who is it this time?" I ran a hand through my hair. It feels like im just dreaming. This doesn't normally happen. Leslie and Ami never get into a fist fights...and now someone's looking for me? What.The.Hell

I walked to the back with my eyes closed, Trying to put all the pieces of weird things that happened this morning together.

"Surprise!" A loud noise passed through my ears making me jumped. I opened my eyes and saw...Tammy? and sum other people?

"What?- W-What's all this?" I asked not being able to hide my smile. "Happy Birthday!" Leslie shouted from behind. "I- I- Who, Who planned this?" I asked laughing as I said so.
"Don't laugh!" Tammy responded; My head swayed in her direction and there she was standing with a party hat on that says "Happy Birthday!" and a small cake on her hands. "Tammy?" Her name flowed out of my mouth.  "Tammy did all this for you!" Ami informed me. "Tammy?" I repeated as I inched closer to her. "Well, I heard that your birthday is coming....so I asked my friends," She tured around for a second to show me. "To celebrate with you and maybe we could hangout after!" She exclaimed her enthusiasm showing. 

I beamed a smile at her and nodded while saying, 

"I don't see why not."