4

Elmo held the anticipation to Setsuno's response, which was filled with a mix of joy and excitement. Oncoming people looked at the two weird, which was to be expected. Yet, Setsuno didn't care. He hugged Elmo, no matter how odd of looks he would get because of the social norms there in Japan.
"If you didn't say yes, Elmo would have been in Japan for nothing. Flights are expensive ya know!" Elmo crossed his arms. Setsuno laughed with a smile.
"I feel ya." The blond looked at the sky. The sky which had become gray and cloudy, filled with rain. It normally was the weather of sadness and grief, yet two people had become lovers in such weather. It was an amazing feeling. After awhile, it was time to go back home. Was there anything to be said? They said their goodbyes, sharing a subtle kiss on one another's cheek.
"Love you, Elmo."
"Elmo loves you too!"
Setsuno chuckled and waved goodbye as he walked away from the red furry creature. Elmo smiled and also went his separate way.

Later that night, Setsuno got a message from Elmo, asking to go on another date. Would he make it to the third date, where things would get more serious and official? Or would it end at this second date? Setsuno shook his head, removing those thoughts from his head. He laid in bed, his phone on his bedside table. His eyes slowly closed, fatigue catching up to him slowly but surely.
This same night, Elmo could barely sleep. Setsuno happened to say yes to his question, which led to Elmo wondering what day and time would it be. Elmo tossed and turned, eventually falling asleep. There was quite a bit of things that needed to be spoken about tomorrow.