3

The two met at the park, Setsuno arriving first eagerly awaiting his "date". He saw a bright red creature appear suddenly, making him happily smile.
"Elmo has arrived!"
"ELMO." Setsuno yelled as he waved excitedly then aggressively patting the seat next to him on the bench for Elmo to sit. Elmo cackled and sat next to the excited blond. Setsuno could barely contain himself, as he was on a date with his childhood crush. "Wait... are you wearing a tie?"
"Elmo thought it'd be appropriate to wear."
"Ah okay okay, seems fair. I heard it might rain today, but it's barely cloudy."
"Did you bring an umbrella?"
"Yeah." Setsuno stared at the Elmo's beautiful features for a moment. His fur (?), his nice googly eyes. They were so amazing to Setsuno. Setsuno shook his head and sighed. "Sorry I'm really nervous."
"Elmo understands! Elmo is nervous too!" Elmo smiled as he gave Setsuno a thumbs up. Setsuno smiled.
"Ah, thanks for letting me know, now I don't feel as bad."
"Yup!"
The two took a walk through the park. It had started to rain, which Setsuno quickly took out his umbrella and opened it. They shared the umbrella, Elmo looking up at Setsuno lovingly. "Hm?"
Elmo shook his head, holding Setsuno's free hand.
"Elmo thinks he loves you."