Chapter 1

~Sophias POV~

I got out of the car and pulled down my dark blue dress before catching up to my best friend Sarah.

"Maybe you'll meet someone tonight Soph." She said to me sarcastically.

I just rolled my eyes and kept walking, this was only my third party. I wasn't much of a party girl but since I met Sarah I guess I've changed a bit.

We walk in the door and the music is blaring and their is beer cans everywhere. I see a few people I recognize I give a shy smile. Sarah practically drags me to the kitchen and pours me a drink of some red liquid. I take a sniff and it smells fruity. I decide to take a drink. As soon as it hits my throat I know I am going to have a good night. Sarah and I go dance for a bit then she is off with a cute boy. I head to the kitchen to get myself one of the fruity drinks. I bump into this guy with an amazing body and the best curly brown hair.

"Sorry" I slur my words as I almost fall over.

"Its okay." He says as he places his hands on my shoulders to sturdy me.

"My name is Harry." He say and gives me a small smile.

"Sophia." I say. He keeps talking about something but I'm not sure what. I am too drunk to focus.

"Do want to go upstairs?" He asks as he leans close to my ear.

"Sure." I say without hesitation. I really need to let go. My life has been very stressful lately. Harry seems nice enough. He grabs my hands and leads me up the stair.

About an hour later we come out of the room both a little shaken. He was really good. He slips a piece of paper into my bra and smiles as he walks away.

I pull out my phone and call a cab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

I hope you enjoy! I will try to post once a week. I will start to make my chapters longer I just want to publish the first chapter to get it out there. Please comment and vote! Thanks!