Chapter 2

~Sophias POV~

One month later......

I woke up and my stomach felt uneasy. I quickly ran to the bathroom and puked into the toilet. Once I was done i just sat on the bathroom floor and brushed my teeth. Once I felt better I got up and took some Tylenol. I grabbed my cell phone and called in sick to work. I work at the

Cafe down the road. I then dialed Sarahs number.

"Hey!" she answered in her normal chipper voice.

"Hey, can you come over please. I am feeling horrible." I said my voice coming out more of a plead than expected.

"Ya sure. Do you need me to pick up anything and whats wrong?" She asked with worry in her voice.

"I woke up and threw up. I have a head ache and I really want McDonalds fries." I told her.

"Okay I will pick up some fries and something else and I will be there in a few.

There was a knock at the door and I stood up from my comfortable seat on the couch to unlock the door for her.

"Hey, how are you?" she asked me giving me a hug.

" I threw up so many times I lost count" I tell her as she puts the McDonalds bag and a drug store bag on the table.

"What is this for?" I ask while pulling a pregnancy test out of the bag.

"You are showing all of the symptoms and I know what you did with that Harry boy at the party, it cant hurt right?" she says looking at her feet.

I cant be pregnant, I am not ready for a baby and an abortion is not an option that is killing a child and I cant do that.

I decide to take the pregnancy just incase. Sarah and I stand at the bathroom the bathroom counter waiting for the results. A few minutes later the results pop up in the screen.

Positive.

I don't know what to do. I slump down to the floor and put my head in my hands.

"What if its a mistake? I will go get another one while you do research." Sarah says as she runs out the door.

I quickly grab my laptop and sit on my bed and start looking up pregnancy symptoms.

I have every single one of them. That is not a good sign.

Sarah returns with a big bag. She got many pregnancy tests. I keep peeing on them. Once ten are sitting on the counter positive I know that I am for sure pregnant with Harry Styles baby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!

Thanks for reading, please comment and vote!

I will try to update more often.

Thanks!!

-Lily