Chapter 3

I have to tell him, it is his child.

But how? How am I supposed to tell the Harry Styles that I am carrying his baby.

I pick up my phone and dial his number.

"Hello?" he says in a raspy voice

"Hi Harry its umm Sophia from the party about a month ago." I say my voice shaking.

"Oh ya. How are you? I was wondering when you would call." He says his getting more excited by the minute.

"Good. I need to talk to you. Do you want to meet for coffee later today?" I say quickly.

"Sure, I will text you the details. See you later love." He says very sweetly.

I dont want to ruin his fame or make people hate him for gettng me pregnant. I wonder how he will take it.

My phone buzzes in my hand.

*Meet me at Starbucks at 2.~H*

*Okay see you soon. ~S*

At a quarter to two I leave my appartment and make my way to Starbucks.I pull up and find him sitting in the shop with two coffees infront of him.

I walk in and take off my jacket and hang it on the hook beside him. He stands up and pulls out the chair for me to sit down.

"Thanks." I say shyly.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" he asks.

"Ummm I know this is going to be hard to take and I understand if you want to leave but I'm pregnant with your baby." I say quietly

"Oh my god. I dont know what to say." he says in shock

"I'm very sorry."I say

"Its not your fault, if anything its mine. How about I go back to my house and let this sink in. I promise I will text you tomorrow. I wont leave, I want this baby to have a father." he tells me as he stands up and starts to put on his jacket.

"Okay." I say suprised at his response .

"Bye" He says pulling me into a awkward hug.

"Bye" I whisper just loud enough for me to hear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt hear back from him till 2 the next day.

*Hi, sorry it took this long to get back to you. I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house and hang out with some of my friends and I? They know so you don't need to be shy around them.~H*

*Okay, What time?~S*

*3? and bring pjs and stuff to stay over night because we were thinking of having a movie night. Only if you want.~H*

*Okay sounds good. See you then.~S*

I put my phone down and went into my room to start packing. I grab my favourite pink pajamas and matching tank top. I also grabbed my toothbrush and tooth paste. I grabbed my hair brush and makeup for tomorrow morning. I put them all into a bag and put it by the door.

On my way back to my room I grabbed my phone, I had a text. It was just Harry giving me his address.

I have to admit that I am really nervous for tonight. Are his friends going to like me? Will Harry like me? We didn't even get to know me. What if he just decides to leave?

Thanks Everyone for reading!!! Please like and comment!

<3