29-30

Chapter 29: Emperor Ming asks for help

The white cat was knocked down to the ground by Lin Jiufeng, shaking his head, and sprinkling the dust.

   It meowed angrily.

   The claws are all open, sharper than the weapon of the magic weapon.

   But, it remembered Lin Jiufeng's fascinating moves just now, so he retracted its claws in frustration, and then silently climbed onto the courtyard wall, looking at Lin Jiufeng and Lin Tianyuan.

   Lin Tianyuan looked at this scene and curiously said: "Uncle, are you raising this?"

   Lin Jiufeng shook his head and said: "I don't know where the wild cat is coming. It has a bad temper. If it wasn't for it to be pitiful, it would have been driven away long ago. Don't worry about it, let it be over there."

   The white cat was so angry that he scratched the wall with his paw, almost scratching it through.

   Lin Jiufeng didn't look at it, and asked Lin Tianyuan: "You have become the emperor, and you have everything to do with everything, how come you have time to come to me?"

   Lin Tianyuan can be said to have grown up with Lin Jiufeng watching.

   He inherited the Yuan Emperor's legacy, learned all the style of the Yuan Emperor, and devoted himself to national affairs.

   Lin Jiufeng is very satisfied with him.

   proved that his brother did not look away, and decisively chose Lin Tianyuan after a group of princes were fighting for power.

   "Uncle, I am bringing you something." The mature Lin Tianyuan smiled.

   Five years of emperor's career, he really grew rapidly, and now, his aura is already very strong.

   But in front of Lin Jiufeng, he is still very well-behaved and respects Lin Jiufeng very much.

   "Give me something?" Lin Jiufeng asked curiously: "What is it?"

   Lin Tianyuan respectfully took out a cheat book from his arms, offered it with both hands, and handed it to Lin Jiufeng.

   Lin Jiufeng took it and opened it.

  【The Ancient Magic Book】

   "Is this the culprit that killed your father?" Lin Jiufeng asked seriously.

   Five years ago, if Emperor Yuan hadn't practiced this magic skill, Lin Jiufeng would have rescued him.

   "Yes, that's this evil technique." Lin Tianyuan nodded.

   "Isn't it destroyed yet?" Lin Jiufeng asked.

   "Uncle, I can't bear it." Lin Tianyuan sighed, he also wanted to destroy this magic work.

   But in the dead of night, he held the magic power and thought about it, then sealed it up.

   can't bear to be ruined.

   "Have you practiced?" Lin Jiufeng looked at Lin Tianyuan sharply.

   This magic skill has killed two generations of emperors.

   Lin Jiufeng didn't want to see Lin Tianyuan also die on it.

   Lin Tianyuan decisively shook his head: "Of course I did not practice."

   But he still smiled bitterly: "Whenever the night is quiet, I am always ready to move, especially as the difficulty of reform increases, countless forces are in the dark, and I can't control myself more and more."