69-70

Chapter 69: Go to kill with a sword

The outside world was turbulent, but Lin Jiufeng, who was sitting alone in the cold palace, stood still, doing his own things quietly.

   The Shenpin Dongtian obtained by signing in was held by Lin Jiufeng.

   "Is Shenpin Dongtian the best?" Lin Jiufeng asked.

   But no one can answer him.

   Lin Jiufeng doesn't mind, anyway, the signing must be very precious.

   Lin Jiufeng looks forward to it

   He said to the little white cat; "I want to retreat and break through, don't disturb me if I'm fine."

   The little white cat looked at Lin Jiufeng in shock and meowed, trying to write to Lin Jiufeng.

   But in the next second, it remembered that it had already eaten the Shen Shen Pill given by Lin Jiufeng and broke into the realm of human gods.

   "What realm are you going to break through?" The little white cat's voice was soft, as if its little paws were massaging you.

   "I want to climb over the mountain in the eyes of the world's gods, to see how beautiful the world outside the mountain is." Lin Jiufeng replied.

   The little white cat looked at Lin Jiufeng like a monster.

   "We have just entered the human gods, you are about to break through." The little white cat looked at Lin Jiufeng with envy and jealousy.

   Breaking through so fast, its dream of trampling Lin Jiufeng under its feet, isn’t it impossible to realize it?

   Lin Jiufeng smiled slightly, entered the yard and lay on the cold jade bed.

   "Watch for me." Lin Jiufeng said to the little white cat, then closed his eyes and began to sink into a deep level of practice.

   The **** Dongtian also entered his body.

   In the next second, with a boom, Lin Jiufeng's body burst out with huge energy.

   was so scared that the little white cat hurriedly backed away, paws on the ground, and was not lifted off.

   "I haven't promised to help you guard." The little white cat muttered, her voice soft and weak, like a little girl complaining.

After    complained, it still lay on the wall of the yard, guarding for Lin Jiufeng.

day to day!

One month after    Lin Jiufeng retreats, the eruption of the gods is completely messed up.

   Forbidden City, the main hall of proceedings.

   The weak Lin Tianyuan sat on the throne, his face was pale, he hadn't closed his eyes for many days.

   There are so many weird things recently that he can't sleep at all.

  In the conference hall, all the cabinet ministers looked tired, and they were the same, and they hadn't slept well.

   "Your Majesty, the people of the World Demon Cult keep appearing, slaughtering the people on a large scale, the people are not living, and the lives are overwhelmed." A cabinet minister reported.

   "Your Majesty, just the day before yesterday, there was a ruin in Luoyang City near the imperial capital. A dozen masters of the magic path rushed out of it to kill the people. They are now coming towards the imperial capital." Another cabinet minister reported.