Chapter 19

'skyler?'

I hear him say my name for the first time.

I drop to the ground and run my hand through my hair, tears streaming down my face.

'Jaden i thought you were dead?' i say and cry more

'skyler, i can't talk for long. I'll meet you and bryce somewhere'

'come back jaden, we need you' i plead

'i can't come back sky, i'll meet you out of town, i can't come back'

'what do you mean you can't come back?'

'we'll meet at california on Sunday, i'll be there waiting at the restaurant across from the beach'

'we'll be there, i love you'

'bye'

I put the phone down and put my head in my hands.

He didn't even say i love you back. He's found somebody new, i know it. He can't come back for some reason.

When i returned home, tell bryce everything,

~~~

The time had come, it was sunday.
We are on the bus. Making our way to cali.

Skyler- i can't believe he's alive
Bryce- i saw him die, i don't understand

I look at the bus and the memories come rushing back.

I look over to the couch. That's when me and jaden were arguing about the necklace situation.

I look over to the door to the bedroom. That where me and jaden slept and cuddled.

I look over to the door to his office. And that's where i found my phone.

I didn't realise i was crying until i felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Bryce- it's going to be fine skyler i promise

He moved over to me and hugs me.

I run my hands through my hair and get up to go to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror at my face. The dark circles under my eyes are getting worse and my hair is a mess. I haven't slept in days and now i look a mess.

I grab my makeup bag and take out my concealer. I dab it under my eyes and blend it in with my sponge.

I looked better at least. I plug in my straighteners and pull my hair out of the hair tie.

I had finished and i looked better then i did. I brushed my now straight hair and walked out.

I was about to meet my 'boyfriend' or i don't even know if he's my boyfriend anymore, but yet i felt really anxious. The boy i have already known and the boy that i used to kiss everyday, i felt nervous.

~~~

We finally arrived in Cali, after a long hour of driving.

Bryce walked in front of me as he got of the bus. I stepped onto the stair of the bus and i felt the hot air hit my face.

Bryce held his hand out. I grabbed it as i got down from the stairs, leaving the bus. I let go of his hand.

Skyler- bryce i don't think i'm ready
Bryce- you are skyler, just think of how happy you will be when you see him.

I nod and look at the ground. I take a deep breath and start walking. Bryce walks next to me.

My heart is pounding as we arrive at the beach. I look over and see the restaurant jaden was meeting us at.

We stated to walk over the sand, with the sun glaring into our eyes. I shielded my eyes with my hand and squinted at the restaurant.

My heart got even worse as we approached the restaurant.

Bryce pushed the door open and i looked around. He wasn't there.

Skyler- he's not here, i knew this was all a big joke, this is so funny to people that they want to play with my feelings like that

Bryce- skyler calm down, he might show up.

Skyler- and what if he doesn't, we don't even know if he's actually alive or not.

Bryce- let's just sit down and wait

Skyler- no i can't

I turn around with tears in my eyes, looking down.

I open the doors and walk out.

I then crashed into a chest.

Skyler- i'm so sorry

The scent. The scent i know too well.

I shot my eyes open and looked up.

and my eyes finally connected with them blue eyes once again.

A/n
Sorry for such a short chapter my lovelies. Thank you for all the support. <333