{15}

Hoseok took Carla's hand into his as they sat in the car to drive to Yoongi's house.
Since they came out of the shower this morning, he could see how nervous she was. She had changed her outfit at least five times until he had told her if she would not keep that pale yellow dress that looked amazing on her, they would not make it to his friend's place because he would take his time to show her how much his body wanted her over and over again. She had slapped him on the chest, calling him a horny squirrel. He laughed at the nickname, knowing that she had to have seen it on the internet.

"Calm down. You already know them and I am sure Joon's wife will be happy to see you. Also, Yoongi told me his wife wants to get to know you better." Carla squeezed his hand, putting a smile on his face.
"But this is different. I am officially being introduced as your girlfriend to your brothers."
At a red light, he turned towards her to kiss her cheek.
"They will love you, Honey. You are perfect."
"Stop it. You are making me blush." She told him, leaning over to return his kiss.
Five minutes later, they arrived in front of Yoongi's mansion. Hoseok climbed out yet when he looked at his girlfriend, she stayed immobile inside the car. He came to her side and opened the door.
"Honey, come on. The kids are waiting for us." Mentioning his two little angels brought her back to reality, giving Hoseok her hand to help her out of the car.

Until right now, Carla has been an emotional wreck, she was scared to face the others, being introduced to his friends and their families as his girlfriend. Yet, when he mentioned Jaehyung and Suni, she became calm, the urge to see the kids overtaking her fear to meet the rest of the group. Carla put her hand into Hoseok's and squealed when he pulled her up against his hard chest.
"I love when you are so close to me." He whispered into her ear. "So please don't leave my side."

 Carla blushed when his lips touched her cheek for a short kiss

Carla blushed when his lips touched her cheek for a short kiss. Intertwining their fingers, they walked up the stairs, side by side, with the brightest smile on their faces.
Carla was surprised when Yoongi, who opened the door, pulled her into his arms.
"Welcome to the BTS family Carla." He told her as he let go of her.
"Thank you." She replied, grinning as she watched the two men greet each other with a hug.
Yoongi told them to walk through to the garden and that most had already arrived. Then he disappeared somewhere down the hallway.
"Come on. I want to see the kids." Carla notified her boyfriend, squeezing his hand.
Hoseok guided them outside to a wonderful large garden. As soon as Jaehyung and Suni saw their dad and Carla, they came running towards them.
"Daddy, sleeping here was so fun. Uncle Yoongi was sleeping with us outside in a tent." Suni explained enthusiastically, jumping up in Hoseok's arms.
"And we made a fire that big," Jaehyung added, gesturing to show how big it was.
Carla smiled at the two children, loving their joyful exchange with their father.
"My angels, I, no we, have to tell you something." Hoseok crouched down to look at both of his children. He started to explain to them that what he will tell them will not change anything between them and their mother, then he gestured for Carla to come closer, squatting next to him.
"Well, Carla is my girlfriend now." Hoseok pulled her closer to give her a peck.
"So you love Carla now?" Suni inquired curiously.
"Yes, my little princess."
"And Mommy?" Jaehyung wanted to know.
"Unfortunately, feelings can change my boy and I do not feel love for her anymore. When you are bigger you will understand."
Carla only admired how soft he spoke to his kids, how he did not want to tell them how to feel.
"Are you happy, Daddy?" His boy asked then.
"Yes, very happy."
"And you will not cry anymore?" Suni added in a small voice.
"Only out of joy, my princess."
"Then I am happy too," Jaehyung replied, giving Hoseok a high-five.
Suni walked over to Carla and hugged her.
"I already liked you before my daddy." She told Carla, tightening the hug.
Carla felt overwhelmed and needed to hold back the tears of joy that started to come to her eyes.