Meeting The Todoroki Family

(Midorya's Pov)
° ° = thinking
I had a feeling it would be stressful to meet Todoroki kun's family but to have to pretend to be Todoroki would be hard. I opened the door and a female voice yelled out "Mum! Dad! Natsuo!! Shoto's home!" I had a feeling it could be Todoroki's sister maybe "coming Fuyumi! Also Touya is coming with his boyfriend" a boy who was apparently Natsuo shouted back. I sighed and called Todoroki "someone named Touya is coming over with his boyfriend, can you come over?" I asked over the phone "I'll come over midorya but be focused on calling me by your name and I'll call you by what you normally call me" Todoroki said through the phone "I understand!" I said hanging up the phone, I look up and see Fuyumi staring at me "Is that your boyfriend shoto?" She asks, I stayed silent "Remember be nice, dad is coming down stairs" Fuyumi said smiling at me. 'Was Todoroki kun rude to his father?' I thought. I just nod "Hello" Endeavour says sitting down onto his chair. "Hello Father" I say trying not to be awkward "I have found you a girlfriend shoto" Endeavour says smiling. I raise an eyebrow "No, I'm not dating a female, I thought I had told you already!" I say calmly. Todoroki (who was in my body) gave me the a look "Endeavour, what Todoroki is trying to say is he doesn't like girls" Todoroki says calmly. Endeavour stares at him "Are you suggesting that my son is-" Todoroki glares at him using the glare I use on kacchan. I frown "midorya it's best you calm down" I say °God this is hard° I look desperately at Todoroki, he just looks ate with the face Saying 'i can't do anything about this midorya"