Pajamas🍋 (20 - 21 years)

Emma and Norman have been dating for a year now, Emma wanted to take the next step, but she didn't knew how to start.

It was night, they were both in the bed, Emma was looking at her phone, and Norman was reading some paperwork -Be right back, I'm gonna put my pajamas on- Emma said while looking at Norman tenderly -Okay, I'll be here- Norman answered.

When she was back, she was wearing a revealing little dress that barely covered half of her thighs, it was black, Emma had been wearing pajamas of this style lately, to make Norman excited. When Norman saw this he blushed so much -Do you like it? I don't know, I don't like the way it looks on me- Emma said, Norman silently puts the papers in his night desk as he already had a big erection.

-Do you think that I don't notice?- Said while pressing his erection near her butt so she would feel it, he was holding her waist close

-Nhgg N-Norman- Emma said when she feels him rub his erection all over her butt. Norman starts kissing all over her neck.

Emma turn around wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. Norman held her waist as he wraps his arms around it making both of them closer, their chests were touching now.

After some seconds of kissing, Norman started to lick her lower lip asking for entrance, Emma blushy opens her mouth a little.

After a minute or so of a long, hot and needy kiss Norman puts a hand in her cheek -Tell me my queen, What do you want me to do with you?- Emma got so blushy as then she puts a hand above Norman's pants, in his erection, And softly passed her hand all over it making Norman quietly grunt. -I want you... I need you- Emma said -Okay then, I'm gonna make this night unforgettable for you- Seductively whispered to her ear.

Norman started to lick and kiss all over her neck, leaving some hickeys in the way. Then, he slowly removes the top part of the dress, exposing her breast, which she quickly tried to cover, But before she could Norman took her arm -What do you think you are doing?- Said Norman and after that he started to suck Emma's right nipple -Ah ah Normaan~- Emma was very wet now, Norman would feel it if touched her down there. Norman switched to her left nipple to give them the same attention, This made Emma moan.

-M-more please- Said Emma between moans, Norman lower his hand down to her womanhood, he would now feel how wet she was -Ohh look what have down here, you are soaking wet my dear- Said as he softly rubs it above her underwear.

Emma was now wetter, She wanted him inside her. -Please put it inside- Said Emma while taking his erection -What are you talking about love? We just started- Said Norman while lifting her and putting her legs up his shoulders, now his head was between her legs -W-what are you doing?- Emma asked -Well I'm gonna make you feel good- Emma held Norman's head not to fall, the she could feel how Norman removed her panties to one side, Then Norman licked her pussy making Emma moan loudly -Nghhhhh Ah ahh N-Norman~~- Norman kept licking until he puts his tongue inside, Emma was trying not to scream, it was too much for her, the pleasure she was feeling was far from what she had felt before with vibrators and different things. -Aahhh NORMAAN- When he heard her he grinned while he kept putting his tongue in and out, then he decided to put a finger there too, He started rubbing her clit with one of his fingers -Normaan Norman N-no you aHHH- Then he started to put his fingers in and out while licking too.

-Cum to me my cutie c'mon- Norman said while thrusthing her faster with his long and big fingers and licking deeper and with more intensity -Norman Norman Normaaaan~- Emma closed her eyes and started to shiver while moaning loudly then she exploded all her juices around his fingers and mouth, Norman put his fingers out and licked them until they were clean again, and then licked his lips, Emma was still shivering and holding Norman's head because of the orgasm she just had.

-Delicious- Norman said after he was done licking his lips and fingers, He lowers Emma and place her in the bed carefully, Emma was looking at him with a smile. -Do wanna continue or should we stop now?- Norman asked -M-make me yours P-please, make me A-a disaster- Norman grins he takes his pants off and shirt, his cock was immense, he started putting the condom on, Emma got a bit scared.

-Dont be scared love, I'll be gentle- Emma crawls to him and sits in his lap when Norman ordered her to. Norman took her by the waist and started inserting the tip, Emma widen eyes as the pain of the first time arrived. -Ahhhhhhh Ahhh noooo- Norman stopped, the last thing he wanted was to hurt her precious Emma. The tip was still inside Emma, Norman started to put it inside slowly for her not to feel that much pain.

After a long time he managed to put it all inside, He was giving Emma as much time as she needed to adjust to his length, After some minutes Emma moved a little bit making Norman understand that he could move now -Are you sure?- Said Norman while taking her hips caressing her perfect and round butt, Emma bite her lip and nods -Please Norman continue- By hearing this Norman started to move slowly, thrusthing her in an out, as slower as he could.

This was driving Norman crazy, he wanted to move faster to thrust inside her more intensely, but he didn't wanted to hurt her. Emma was moaning softly -Ah ah ah Norman ah please faster ahh- Norman started to go faster, going in and out constantly, penetrating her deeper every time he entered again, Norman started to moan lowly too, in this moment Emma was already moaning so loud -aH NORMAN yes! Ah right there ah ah ahh-

He softly slaps her butt -Ah! F-faster- Norman now goes as fast as he can, with every thrust Emma could feel how Norman goes deeper and deeper every minute.

-NORMAAN Ahhhhh ah ah Ahhhhh Nghhhh- Norman softly slapped her butt again -Y-you like that?- Norman asked -Yes yes ahh yes! NGHHHH R-right there it feels so g-good right Ahhh there- Now Norman knew that it was her special spot, he goes in and out faster every time touching her spot -Ahh Emma you are so tight-

After some minutes of thrusthing -Aghhhh NORMAAN!- Emma moans loudly -Emma Emma I'm close so close- Norman said while moving fast inside her -C-cum inside me please- They were both breathing heavily the Norman said -Emma b-both together!- -Y-yes!- Emma cums, she arches her back when she feels Norman cum inside her, then Norman took his cock out of her womanhood then he lays down with Emma hugging her close.

-That felt so good- Emma said -It did, you are truly amazing in everything Emma- Norman answered making Emma blushy -We should really take a bath cutie- Norman said looking at her eyes and caressing her cheek.

Author's notes: Ah I think I wrote too much, well I hope you guys like it