Candles and Romance🍋 (23 - 24 years)

Emma and Norman had lately been busy and couldn't spend as much time together as before, so for their anniversary Emma decided to prepare a little something for him.

-Gilda! nice to see you here, long time no see- Emma said when she met Gilda on the mall while buying the preparations -Yeah! thanks for inviting me- Gilda replied with a smile -I wanted to give a little something to Norman but I don't know what exactly, our anniversary is coming soon so- Emma said while trying to think about something -What about a nice meal and maybe a nice lingerie and see where things lead to- Gilda said, Gilda and Emma were like sisters so they weren't embarrassed to talk about this with each other. Emma blushed at this bit it gave her a great idea, she was thinking that normally their sex was always rough, so what about a romance night?

After she bought the lingerie and some other things for the meal Emma got home, she saw Norman home and it was kind of a surprise because he usually got home when she was sleeping -Sweetie, glad you are here- Norman said with his tender smile -Honeyyyyy- Emma goes to him quickly and kissed him, Norman kissed her back and placed his hands on her waist. Emma stop kissing her husband's lips and smiled at him -Wanna sleep together?- Norman asked as he caressed her cheek -Yes, I'm so tired, I was all day out with Gilda, but tell meee, why are you here so earlyy- This last thing about being tired, kinda ruined Norman's plan for the night, but that was ok as long as he could spend time with her. -Well because this week is our anniversary I decided to take 3 days off- Norman replied to her while lifting her in bridal style.

They were now in the bed making out a little, Norman was filling her body with kisses around her neck and shoulders. Emma was holding his head while sighing deeply because of the kisses. -Do you want me to continue or wanna stop here and rest?- Norman asked always worried for her wellbeing, -C-continue for a little longer and then we'll rest- Emma replied with her voice trembling a little, it was his touch that always drove her crazy. So Norman continued, then he started teasing her lower part, he started caressing her thighs up and down -Emma... If I start I don't know if I'll be able to stop- Norman said while listening to Emma's moans and loud sighs while he already had an erection -D-dont put it in just rub it- Emma replied she was too hot to stop him.

Norman sits on the bed placing her in his lap, her back was facing his chest, Norman just took his member now, the erection was starting to bother him. His erection touched Emma's butt making her bite her lip a little, then Norman pulled her closer to him as now both their member and clit were touching, Norman took Emma by the waist as he moved her clit all over his member, but he was teasing her, he did it way too slow. Emma tried moving her hips quickly but Norman wouldn't let her. -Stop teasing already and go faster please!- And he just couldn't reject his girl's request so he started moving her up and down faster, and faster and faster each time, Emma was moaning loudly then started cursing and moaning more desperately -Are you sure you don't want it inside Sweetie?- Norman asked her tenderly while roughly moving her hips -Y-yes- Emma said hesitant while her moans interrupted her she wanted to avoid sex at all costs until their anniversary so it would be better when they did it. After this Emma came with a low scream and after he heard Emma, Norman came too.

After this they just dressed up and lay down, Norman was holding Emma by her waist so she would be near him while playing with her long a beautiful hair she had her hand caressing Norman's hair too -I love you- Emma said softly as she kisses Norman lightly on his soft lips, Norman let's her, and the hand that was playing with her hair passed to her cheek as I caress it with my thumb after some minutes of spoiling each other with kisses and caresses they fell asleep cuddling each other.

The next day the day of their anniversary, they spent the morning then get her and then in the afternoon Norman said he had to go and that he would be back at night. It was perfect, she when he was gone Emma started doing the meal.

At night when Norman got home Emma had everything ready as he received him with a really nice dinner. After they were done eating they started making out, it started with a few innocent kisses as it turned into both of them trying to get their clothes off while kissing and touching each other everywhere desperately.

-So this was all part of your plan sweetie?- Emma was on the bed on her nice lingerie while Norman held both her wrists up with his hand. He starts touching her chest, it looked so beautiful on the black bra, he moves his hand that was on her breast to make her feel good then he started kissing her breast near the nipple with a slight smirk, she moans. Then Norman couldn't stop his self now as he removed her panties and started putting a finger inside quickly and moved it in and out. -Ah ah ah Norman ah- Norman lowers his kisses to her lower part and licks deeply now.

Some minutes later Norman was moving his member faster each minute holding her by her wait and moving her over my member. She came for second time as he was about to cum, it was too much for him the way she was making her hole tight for me as I came inside her so much as I put my hands around her holding her tight hugging her as I kissed her neck many times and then Kissed her.